Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 2fm Xmas Ball - Hozier + more

• 21-10-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭

No thread about this yet?? Nice line-up for €45.

--

"Hozier Announces 2fm Xmas Ball In Aid Of ISPCC

HOZIER
    LITTLE GREEN CARS // GAVIN JAMES // RIPTIDE MOVEMENT
    RYAN SHERDIAN // HUDSON TAYLOR
    AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

WEDNESDAY, 22 DECEMBER 2015

Hozier announced The 2fm Xmas Ball which will take place in the 3Arena on Wednesday 23 December, 2015. RTE 2fm and MCD have come together to host the biggest Xmas Ball ever experienced in aid of the ISPCC. Hozier, Little Green Cars, Gavin James, Riptide Movement, Ryan Sheridan, Hudson Taylor will all perform live on the night and more exciting acts to be announced. The 2fm Xmas Ball will be hosted by all 2fm presenters including Nicky Byrne & Jenny Greene, Eoghan McDermott, Bernard O'Shea, Jen Maguire and Keith Walsh, Tracy Clifford and more.

Celebrate Christmas with the stars at the 2fm Xmas Ball in aid of the ISPCC.

Tickets go on sale this Friday, 23 October at 09:00."

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/kzl4df?tm_link=tm_homeA_news3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Loligator

Anyone going? :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Loligator wrote: »
    Anyone going? :L

Yea got two tickets for the missus birthday. Looking forward to finally seeing little green cars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

There'll be big square glasses and beards flooding this place I'd imagine.

God damn, that lineup...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

callaway92 wrote: »

God damn, that lineup...

Why???

Prob a bad time of year for a gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

callaway92 wrote: »

God damn, that lineup...
    bigpink wrote: »
    Why???

Music begrudgery/snobbery. Don't understand it. Nice line-up in fairness, especially at that price. Hozier and Little Green Cars are both great bands and great live, so can only imagine this will be a great gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭cikearney

What are the start and finish timed. The missus seem to think it's over at 9

cikearney wrote: »
    What are the start and finish timed. The missus seem to think it's over at 9

Half 10ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kara2707

I'm confused is this a fancy formal ball or just a regular concert? The website didn't really clear it up. Thanks!

Kara2707 wrote: »
    I'm confused is this a fancy formal ball or just a regular concert? The website didn't really clear it up. Thanks!

Black tie event

• Advertisement

Id say its just a gig

Anyone know the stage times for tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭CassieManson

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Anyone know the stage times for tomorrow?

What did anyone think about the concert last night? Was a bit disappointed with Little Green Cars, otherwise really enjoyed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

What did anyone think about the concert last night? Was a bit disappointed with Little Green Cars, otherwise really enjoyed it

Very good gig in my opinion,All the good hits played as bands only had a specfic amount of time, Ryan Sheridan really impressed me, Didn't know all that much about him but he made a fan outta me, The coronas and Hozier also all very good and made a great gig.

Little Green cars mentioned that one of there friends died (during the day or day before) so where alittle downbeat but far play to them for playing on.

Advertisement