Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford. Gracedieu area. Whats it like??

Options
  • 21-10-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We are hopefully moving to Waterford and are wondering what this area is like? Schools of particular interest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

We are hopefully moving to Waterford and are wondering what this area is like? Schools of particular interest.

There is a Gaelscoil just after opening in Gracedieu. No shops in the immediate area(although there is word of the corner shop reopening).
    Nearest shop is 3-4 minute drive away.
    Bus runs into town every 40 minutes from 8am-6pm.
    Generally a very quiet area. I am currently in the appartment block but I know there is a lot of young families in the estate behind (Mount Suir)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

There's also an Educate Together next to the Gaelscoil.
    I am currently in the appartment block

So am I :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 movingalong

Thanks! Are all other school much further out? We'll be looking for CofI school to transfer too.

Advertisement