Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service a joke

Options
  • 21-10-2015 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Today I had the misfortune of trying to contact your pay as you go customer support.As I tried to navigate through your web site it became very apparent that you don't like to give out customer support numbers too readily. Eventually after putting into the search box "pay as you go customer support phone number" on the second page of the search a phone number appeared, so I phoned. Fast forward 3 different divisions and 20 minutes later I was given a 4 digit number to call and eventually got my problem sorted. For being a communications company your customer support is an absolute joke with the left hand not even knowing about the right never minding what it is doing. This is the last straw after I had called into one of your shops to get my voicemail sorted so I can get messages when out of the country. Even though I was assured it was now active, it's not!!!!! Maybe get the fundamentals sorted before you do a big rebrand. Once I use my credit up I'm gone from your awful service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Cerocco wrote: »
    Today I had the misfortune of trying to contact your pay as you go customer support.As I tried to navigate through your web site it became very apparent that you don't like to give out customer support numbers too readily. Eventually after putting into the search box "pay as you go customer support phone number" on the second page of the search a phone number appeared, so I phoned. Fast forward 3 different divisions and 20 minutes later I was given a 4 digit number to call and eventually got my problem sorted. For being a communications company your customer support is an absolute joke with the left hand not even knowing about the right never minding what it is doing. This is the last straw after I had called into one of your shops to get my voicemail sorted so I can get messages when out of the country. Even though I was assured it was now active, it's not!!!!! Maybe get the fundamentals sorted before you do a big rebrand. Once I use my credit up I'm gone from your awful service
    Hi Cerocco

I'm very sorry to hear of your negative experience and apologise for this. I will ensure your feedback reaches operations.

Thanks
    Al

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Posts discussing ID mobile removed. 

Advertisement