Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deli Counter in town

Options
  • 21-10-2015 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

I can say the best sausages for breakfast is the shop opposite the hospital. The chicken curry rice and chips on the Tuam road is pretty awesome from Corrib oil. After that i'm open to suggestions.

What do you folks reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭Guffy

Best breakfast roll, daybreak in rahoon. (Sausages are tasty as are hashbrowns)

Best sausage role, topaz newcastle.

Dunnes' roles are cat, the actual bread roles they use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

voz es wrote: »
    I can say the best sausages for breakfast is the shop opposite the hospital. The chicken curry rice and chips on the Tuam road is pretty awesome from Corrib oil. After that i'm open to suggestions.

What do you folks reckon?

When you talk about Tuam Rd you mean Monaghans Centra, not Corrib Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Give O'Hehirs Bakery Westside a go for your next breakfast roll. Lovely soft roll and not some scabby old egg under a heatlamp... freshly made.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

McCambridges make great rolls, centra in foster st make excellent beef rolls

Advertisement