Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 5 Results

Options
  • 21-10-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Giants 38-14 49ers

49ers scored a TD on their opening drive and the Giants responded quickly with a TD on their opening drive. 49ers were forced to punt on their next series before a stupid throw from Eli resulted in a pick-six. After that the Giants defense went into complete and utter demolition mode. JPP had 4 sacks and 6 tackles, Tre McBride had an INT, Beason had a fumble which was recovered by the Giants. The offense was also very good. Eli threw 3 TD passes (2 to Beckham Jr) while I also had the longest run I've had in a game since Madden 25/14 as Rashad Jennings took a 92 yarder to the house.

Two big divisional games coming up now against the Eagles and then Cowboys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

e425fef31758beb52fdc55f548e99d5a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Rams 12 @ Packers 17
    Great game with perrin don't think I deserved the win to be honest a few very lucky plays like nelsons 56 catch and run td as Rodgers got hit and peppers fumble recovery on the packers 11 yard line, was 7-7 at the end of first perrin drive down field and got a td pass to cook, next drive took packers one play for nelsons td, second qt perrin got a fg and a safety to go in 12-10 at ht, third qt no scores just sacks and runs for a loss, perrin had the ball I'm the fourth and looked in control with 5 minutes to go when packers mlb McClain got a pick and rodgers found nelson from a 2nd and long to set lacy up with a one yard rush td, perrin had the ball and was driving down field converting some 3rd and longs inside the two minute warning until clay Matthews got a very lucky pick as seemed in for a td to the te, great game Mr Commissioner just unlucky at the end, look forward to the next game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The Madden King has been slayed, all hail the new king, King Tripper

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

tripperman wrote: »
    Rams 12 @ Packers 17
    Great game with perrin don't think I deserved the win to be honest a few very lucky plays like nelsons 56 catch and run td as Rodgers got hit and peppers fumble recovery on the packers 11 yard line, was 7-7 at the end of first perrin drive down field and got a td pass to cook, next drive took packers one play for nelsons td, second qt perrin got a fg and a safety to go in 12-10 at ht, third qt no scores just sacks and runs for a loss, perrin had the ball I'm the fourth and looked in control with 5 minutes to go when packers mlb McClain got a pick and rodgers found nelson from a 2nd and long to set lacy up with a one yard rush td, perrin had the ball and was driving down field converting some 3rd and longs inside the two minute warning until clay Matthews got a very lucky pick as seemed in for a td to the te, great game Mr Commissioner just unlucky at the end, look forward to the next game
    No luck involved my man,better team won,shure I didn't score a point in the second half :(
    Catch you again Trip,possibly in the playoffs ;)
    The Madden King has been slayed, all hail the new king, King Tripper
    You gots to get me in playoff football for that title :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PerrinV2 wrote: »

That is true, but us mere mortals take victories over you any time we get them, i still remember fondly madden 13, my Colts, your Bronco's, and that Fleener TD with a minute to go, it helps me forget the numerous losses against you since then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    No luck involved my man,better team won,shure I didn't score a point in the second half :(
    Catch you again Trip,possibly in the playoffs ;)

Ah there was lucky involved, when I changed out of the qb run to a pass and you picked and were heading for a td only for Rodgers to tackle you, I was lucky it wasn't a td and that rodgers didn't get injured making the tackle, I still reckon giffney has the division in the bag and that I'll be lucky for a wildcard spot perrin,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cowboys beat the patriots 29-16
    Brady is some machine even on being sacked half way to the ground could let the ball off for a 50 yard completion!

Advertisement