Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentist

Options
  • 21-10-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to go to a dentist in cork soon for a general check up and maybe some treatment if needed.

Looking for a dentist who won't recommend treatment that's not completely needed. Someone who is friendly, gentle and reasonably priced.

If dentist is right I'm willing to go anywhere in around city centre, wilton, Douglas etc.

Any stories and experiences you have would be great, don't particularly like going to dentist!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

I can recommend Martin McDonnell, Togher, without reservation. He is the best dentist I have ever been to, just sorry I didn't discover him before now. He's across from the Togher/Lough Supervalu and then about 5 houses down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 james1959

I use one in Rathdowney, half way between Cork and Dublin, its a team of European dentists and they are great

check on yellow pages easy Dental

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

There is one in Douglas beside the finger post roundabout but I haven't been so can't say whether it's good or not.

Advertisement