Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been overcharged on two seperate occasions.

Options
  • 21-10-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've had Eircom bb for a while now and decided to change my wife's mobile over to emobile, on the basis that we would get the reduced rate as we're already eircom customers.

Unfortunately, I have been overcharged twice since she ported over. On the first occasion I was charged €115.48. I got in contact with Carphone Warehouse Westport, wheere we signed up,and they told me that there had been an error setting up the account on Eircom's side and that it would be rectified akin the amount being credited onto my account. We took their word for this and I didn't ask for any written/email clarification.

On receiving this bill, I thought that it would show that my account had been credited for the overcharged amount, alas, we have been yet again overcharged. This time the bill is 57.05, which I'm assuming is the amount for those who do not have another Eircom utility, not the 29e which is supposed to be for existing Eircom customers.

To say that I'm annoyed is an understatement, especially after the trouble I had in getting the BB set up the first place.

If you could get back to be ASAP, I can forward you on my account numbers etc and hopefully we can get this sorted.

Regards,
    80s

PS I was under the illusion that this would all be part of a bundle and that I would receive one bill per month, but at the moment, I'm receiving two seperate bills: one for broadband and another for the mobile account.

Advertisement