Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow Games on Xbox 1

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

logik wrote: »
    It is giving me some big jump moments but it is a great game and looks beautiful.

I really must start Alien Isolation then! Got it for £9 a month or two ago and haven't even opened it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Liamalone wrote: »
    I really must start Alien Isolation then! Got it for £9 a month or two ago and haven't even opened it.

Ah you have to give it a go. Make sure you are alone and the lights are off. It really is amazing. I have had to pause the game on more than one occasion to change my nappy :pac:

I am also using the Kinect because the game is designed to allow the Alien and other enemies to hear you through the Kinect and they come find you so you have to be quiet :)

Advertisement