Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy shoe laces

Options
  • 21-10-2015 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where can i buy black shoe laces in dublin city. I go to college in the ifsc and I need to know anywhere close i can buy laces during lunch. Talbot street, henry street. That kind of area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Hi,

Where can i buy black shoe laces in dublin city. I go to college in the ifsc and I need to know anywhere close i can buy laces during lunch. Talbot street, henry street. That kind of area.

You should be able to get them on Talbot St. There are several shoe shops, haberdashers (like Guineys,) 2 euro shops, general goods shops etc etc on Talbot St. Some of the newsagents in the IFSC (like the Mace & Spar along the Luas line) may sell them, given the number of office workers in the area who would wear formal lace up shoes to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Try the shoe repair man on Tara St. Its just over the bridge from the IFSC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Try the shoe repair man on Tara St. Its just over the bridge from the IFSC.

He also has a place on Talbot street.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The Supervalu / Tesco on Talbot street should have them too... look where the shoe polish is.

Advertisement