Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to interview an Entrepreneur - any volunteers?

Options
  • 21-10-2015 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Good evening folks,

I am doing an MBA, and as part of our Enterprise Management module we need to interview an Entrepreneur.

I had a guy I know lined up, but between my hectic schedule and his hectic schedule the deadline will be passed before I know it and get to meet him.

So I ask you boardsies for help!

If any of you are relatively successful, ( or indeed spectacularly unsuccessful - that would be a different spin on it!) and would like to donate an hour or two of your time to discuss motivation, innovation and some business strategies in relation to you, what drives you, and your business.

Just to be even fussier, I would love if I could get a hold of someone in Dublin, (even further afield if required) who would be willing to donate 1-2 hours this bank holiday weekend Sat, Sun or Mon please pm me, or send me on some details.

Big thank you in advance,
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I'm too small to be of any use to you but if you need to make this happen I would amend your 'hectic' schedule to fit in with his.

Beggars can't be choosers and all that.......

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

Hello, I'm a young entrepreneur and haven't gone big scale but could help if needed!

Based in Cork :)

Advertisement