Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

700mAh 3.7V lithium ion rechargeable?

Options
  • 21-10-2015 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is where I should be asking this - mods, please move if not - but I thought you folks here would know about electricity, which I don't. 

I have a device that takes a 700mAh 3.7V lithium ion battery. I don't know if it's rechargeable.

To keep it running, I need to get two that I can swap in and out. The only rechargeable ones I can find on Amazon are 1000mAh 3.7V lithium ion. 

Will these do, or will they blow out the device? And will they be the right size - the same as the one that came with the gadget? This is a stumpy little battery about an inch long but as fat as a normal AA battery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

This isn't the right forum but yes that battery will be OK - mAh is the capacity of the battery, higher just means it will run the device for longer, once its the same voltage it will be OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Thanks very much, that's great to know.

Advertisement