Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neon Babylon

Options
  • 22-10-2015 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all! This is my first post to the boards, and I must say thanks in advanced for reading and considering my post! A friend and I started a band called Neon Babylon and just recently made a soundcloud for it. If you have the time, take a listen. I accept all critique and appreciate any and all feedback that I get on here. Thanks again!

~Neon Babylon

soundcloud.com/neonbabylon

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hi and welcome to boards, we hope that's the first post of many.
    Please take time to read the charter for the forum, and make a note of how to manage your thread.
    Once you have enough posts you can put in actual links to your songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 neonbabylon

Thanks for the reply! And twould be awesome. I'm really just here looking for critique, so any feedback would be so great. I like the setup of the forums, and how it still feels like a board I would find in the 90s, which is refreshing considering how much the internet has changed in the past 10 years. Like 5 sites for everything instead of almost infinite options.

Advertisement