Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

requesting paper bill

Options
  • 22-10-2015 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi over the last four months I contacted Electric Ireland by phone 7 different times each time requesting a paper bill not an email as the account is not an e-billing acc. The following day after each call I get an email of bill and no paper bill arrives. I want to pay what is outstanding on this acc but as its for a tenant I need to hand him a paper bill so he has the info to pay the bill. It seems impossible for you to generate an actual paper bill with the correct amount owing ! Any help would be appreciated.   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi hatchman,

Thanks for getting in touch, and we're sorry to read of the trouble you've had getting an invoice copy posted to you.

If you send us the following details by private message, we'll be happy to look into this further for you.
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Thanks,
    David

________

Advertisement