Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann.de B-Stock

• 21-10-2015 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys, I'm just wondering has anybody ever bough a B-stock guitar from thomann? I bought a few guitars from them in the past & never had any issues. I'm buying a fender telecaster, but I noticed the have the same guitar for nearly 100 Euro cheaper. From what I can gather, these guitars a guitars that are returned within the 30 day money back guarantee period. I know some my have Very light signs of use & may not be in there original boxes. But I like to hear if anybody has any experience of the B-stock guitars or am I taking a bit of a risk?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

if they still have the same refund offer then I'd go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shero321

if they still have the same refund offer then I'd go for it.

They're given me a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee and a 3 year warranty so I don't think I can argue with that. They have also told me that the guitar I've ordered was a display model in the shop for Less then 8 months and has never been played, the fact it was left-handed? it's got a full set up at restring. I'm going to give it a stab I'll let you know how I get on thanks for the reply

Advertisement