Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epiphone or Gibson?

• 22-10-2015 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Maybe a stupid thing to ask.. But Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro LH - 569 waltons
    Same model but Gibson 879 on sale in waltons
    Would I be mad to buy the Epiphone with a Gibson at that price? Is it cheap for Gibson?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

If you're referring to the left-handed Les Paul Studio, then they're not the same model. They're both black though.

If money isn't an issue then I would go for the Gibson every time. €879 isn't a bad price for a Les Paul Studio in this day and age, especially a left-handed one with a gloss finish.

The Studio comes with a hard case, while the Epiphone does not, so some of the cost difference is offset by that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

Ravelleman wrote: »
    If you're referring to the left-handed Les Paul Studio, then they're not the same model. They're both black though.

If money isn't an issue then I would go for the Gibson every time. €879 isn't a bad price for a Les Paul Studio in this day and age, especially a left-handed one with a gloss finish.

The Studio comes with a hard case, while the Epiphone does not, so some of the cost difference is offset by that.

Yeah It's the ebony one with either gold or chrome hardware. The gold one is 1,099.

Advertisement