Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Rubin Kazan - Europa League, 8pm, BT Sport

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

5starpool wrote: »
    Out of curiosity I did a search of your posts in the soccer forum, and went through the first 4 pages of results, and it seems like 80% of your posts are Liverpool related in that sample size. I have no reason to think it'd be much different over a bigger sample. You really should stop obsessing over Liverpool.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=11959&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=%2A%3A%2A&forum=151

We'll there ain't much worth discussing on the Leeds front!

Gotta have my pet project! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Not seeing any of that untapped talent, a lot of poor players in that squad Klopp will gut it

Judge him at the end of the season

He asked for time. People are expecting the second coming of Jesus in 2 matches with a team that's low on confidence.

Ill give him all the time he wants. Short of relegation.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Nib, quarryman, don't post in the thread again. Everyone else, talk about the match and not who supports who or why they are posting or cards and bans will follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Vicxas wrote: »
    He asked for time. People are expecting the second coming of Jesus in 2 matches with a team that's low on confidence.

Ill give him all the time he wants. Short of relegation.

I don't know a single person expecting "the second coming of jesus" under Klopp it's just a line that's slung out there.

I'll judge him after three transfer windows and not a second sooner. Rodgers has left the club in an awful mess imo and besides the wind up merchants on here and the likes of John Champion on BT no sane supporter will be judging a manager after two games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'll judge him after three transfer windows and not a second sooner. Rodgers has left the club in an awful mess imo

Many of Pool fans here where saying the club is in better shape now than when Rodgers took over.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Many of Pool fans here where saying the club is in better shape now than when Rodgers took over.

Some were, some weren't. What's your point?

If you look at it in one way the club was better off now than in 2012. We had only got 52 points in 11/12 and finished 8th. We did better than that last season.

In another way though we are worse off now than then. We had just won a trophy, we had Suarez and Gerrard, albeit an aging force.

People have different opinions, which may shock you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Way too earlier to see where Klopp is gonna go with this team, the immediate impact of a new manager normally only works with small teams where the new guy plays to adreneline and gets a reaction short term from players.

For top level clubs you have to do it right from day one so your roadmap is clear within the club.

I think those that think Rodgers has left the club in a mess is being dramatic, yes he didnt get to the heights he should have but the club is in decent shape and he did a decent job. Thats my thoughts as a non pool fan

Advertisement