Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost to ring 0818 number

Options
  • 22-10-2015 5:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

From eir mobile?setanta had me in hold for ages and im worried it will be 5million euro!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

From eir mobile?setanta had me in hold for ages and im worried it will be 5million euro!

Cost me about 17-20 euro to call sky on an 0818 number before I was on to them for about 23 minutes. I'm with iD mobile but I'm fairly sure it's all the same prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

But if eMobile is priced like meteor it will be free.. I was able to call sky for nothing from my meteor phone before switching. Which is why I called sky from my mobile I assumed it was free. Silly me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Look up on the web say no to 1890 number and you will get the nornal 01 number to call..

That includes the 0818

Can't post the website link
    Saynoto1890 .com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi All,

Call costs can be found here: https://www.eir.ie/group/pricing/call_charges/

Al

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Thanks all.sayno1899 is genius!super stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement