Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're not hardcore, there's some hardcore activities (like say Trials) but once you're played the game and done the raids and stuff you'll know if you could be bothered doing the more "Hardcore" stuff. There is a "Newbie" chat going at the moment I've set up on PS4 for players who picked up the game over X-Mass if people want to get in groups for early game activities. But honestly, you'd get through your 1st 20 or 30 hours fairly handy without needing a group. Once you hit level 40 or so then you open up activities that you need a bit more assistance with :)

To put it simply, on PS4, it is not ok to target to harass someone who f**ked up in a nasty or direct way and we've got a blanket ban on kicking people from activities cause that's not the type of behaviour I'd encourage (I'm sure the other mods feel the same)

Now in saying that, I kicked Conovar twice (sneaky snake trying to grab my spot) in the last week and b***hed Sniper out of it for messing up X, Y and Z up.... but we've been playing together for hundreds of hours, so it's all good, Clan-Bantz! :D

Thanks Cormac. Yeah you're right about probably being able to run through a lot of lower level stuff by myself but I suppose I'm just looking to have a birra craic with a few others while doing it. I'll join the second PS4 group anyway per the instructions in the first post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Thanks Cormac. Yeah you're right about probably being able to run through a lot of lower level stuff by myself but I suppose I'm just looking to have a birra craic with a few others while doing it. I'll join the second PS4 group anyway per the instructions in the first post.

Add Gimli.... you'll either have the best fun of your life, or you'll delete the game and sell your PS4 and move house :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

really enjoying the weekly "mayhem clash", games are quick so its a good one to do bounties on and also use some of those buckets of three of coins you might have lying around :)

Shocked that I got my first Phantom medal last night, in Rift....didn't manage to win a bloody game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Shocked that I got my first Phantom medal last night, in Rift....didn't manage to win a bloody game though.

I've got that few times now. Didn't even know it was a medal until it popped and I was like what the heck is that for :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

what's the daily?
    I have the first part of (can't remember the name of the scout, used to be the fate of all fools, first part is find the 3 hidden ghosts in VOG, which I had to solo, thanks lads)
    Too lazy to go upstairs and turn on the ps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Like you and I in Venus back in November 2014 :D

Shudder, young wans nowadys don't even know the struggle that was resource gathering. So. Many. Laps.

Xur is selling a load of total $hite

No Backup Plans Titan Gauntlets 30 Discipline // 27 Strength 13 SC
    Knucklehead Radar Hunter Helmet 35 Discipline // 36 Strength 13 SC
    Apotheosis Veil Warlock Helmet 33 Intellect // 35 Strength 13 SC
    Dragon's Breath Rocket Launcher 23 SC
    Legacy Engram

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Legacy Engram

Ah, the new and improved Dragons Breath might be a bit of fun.

I actually may not have the Year 2 Apothesis Veil. At this point even I don't care

• Advertisement

Stolen from YLYL thread.

1968_70a2.jpeg

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I actually may not have the Year 2 Apothesis Veil. At this point even I don't care

Here's how little I care

uEWLnqD.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,233 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

What is the last Yes/No Column for?

My OCD got the better of me.
    Cormac, you spelled Mask of the Third Man wrong

Just indicates if I have it or not (was handy for when picking what char to decrypt exotic armour types on)

gimli2112 wrote: »
    My OCD got the better of me.
    Cormac, you spelled Mask of the Third Man wrong

Maybe it's raining where his hunter is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

296 light. I'm soooo close!

Maybe it's raining where his hunter is

tumblr_inline_nd5i0hlULw1ryjstg.gif

8a9.gif

Pffft, was better back in the Clive Anderson days :D

• Advertisement

Pffft, was better back in the Clive Anderson days :D

Completely and utterly non Destiny related, but too good not to share considering the last three posts:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

gimli2112 wrote:

I hear it's essential kit if you want any hope of taking down Crota on hard!

PetKing wrote: »
    I hear it's essential kit if you want any hope of taking down Crota on hard!

Light Beyond Nemisis was better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

If you've seen breasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Ishtar Commander vault helper is out now for Android (beta)

It is a brilliant little vault app that lets you transfer gear between characters with a few touches and shows the light level of each item. Been using it a for a few days and it is super, highly recommend it. Clicky below

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.unintuitive.IshtarCommander

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Ishtar Commander vault helper is out now for Android (beta)

It is a brilliant little vault app that lets you transfer gear between characters with a few touches and shows the light level of each item. Been using it a for a few days and it is super, highly recommend it. Clicky below

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.unintuitive.IshtarCommander

Nice. Really nice interface. May not need to have the PC running for DIM anymore.

Vault Helper app is going bye bye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Legacy Engram

at 280 light or whatever there is no point buying anything from him. The 3oC completely changed Xurs dynamic and made friday go from exciting to boring imo.

Apologies again, but an even funnier Richard Simmons Whose Line Is It Anyway vid:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

at 280 light or whatever there is no point buying anything from him. The 3oC completely changed Xurs dynamic and made friday go from exciting to boring imo.

The light level of the gear he sells should be RNG'd

• Advertisement

I just meant that the Armour pieces themselves are kind of 'meh'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement