Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

wexdevil wrote: »
    (was HFCS) oh so while I am in the clan 1 group on bnet I dont have that set as my active clan tag.

ahh right makes sense I'm not on the list then.

Just go onto Bungie and set us as your clan. Your probably missing a few achievements relating to your clan I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yeah the 'Do a strike with clan members only' achievement just popped for me last night even though I did it when I first joined a few months ago. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Only have my sword at 280 though I got Sleeper Stimulant at 290.
    Thanks for the tips though.

Have you got the exotic sword quest - its a lil bit tedious but a guaranteed 310 heavy. Its a lot easier if you get clannies to assist you.

Have you got the exotic sword quest - its a lil bit tedious but a guaranteed 310 heavy. Its a lot easier if you get clannies to assist you.
    I've heard of it, haven't got it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think (for Xbox anyway) a lot of us tend to add everyone in the clan as friends on Xbox.

On Xbox you can't set up a group chat they send as single messages rather than a thread.

Anyone on Xbox fancy setting up a WhatsApp group. I don't use it that often so haven't a clue how to do it.

I can set up the whatsapp group if you want, its simple to do. just pm me your phone numbers and I'll add ye away.

Its exactly what I need, more pings out of the phone at all hours. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well up your sword a little bit more, 282+ and make sure all nodes are unlocked and shaxx gives you the sword quest then :)

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Well up your sword a little bit more, 282+ and make sure all nodes are unlocked and shaxx gives you the sword quest then :)
    I'll go do that now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

For Titan probably easiest is solar sword.
    For Hunter arc or solar
    For Warlock void or arc.
    Obviously that's if you have the abilities unlocked.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'll go do that now. Thanks!

If you get stuck and on ps4 when it comes to farming etc just let us know and we give you a hand. The last part of it is a 300 light level fight, a bit of a pain but best off done with 3 that know what they have to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I can set up the whatsapp group if you want, its simple to do. just pm me your phone numbers and I'll add ye away.

Anyone joining might be a good idea to mute the group.

• Advertisement

For Titan probably easiest is solar sword.
    For Hunter arc or solar
    For Warlock void or arc.
    Obviously that's if you have the abilities unlocked.

Actually, a handy way to get the ability kills is to use your sword, when it has about 3/4 ammo left use block until it drains completely. Now run around hitting everything with your bladeless sword and it counts towards your ability kills :D

Ah no not the Crucible.
    jonny24ie wrote: »
    If you get stuck and on ps4 when it comes to farming etc just let us know and we give you a hand. The last part of it is a 300 light level fight, a bit of a pain but best off done with 3 that know what they have to do ;)
    I would but I'm Xbox. Thanks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Ah no not the Crucible.

Crucible part is actually pretty easy. Just go into any mode with "Mayhem" in the description and go crazy. :D

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Crucible part is actually pretty easy. Just go into any mode with "Mayhem" in the description and go crazy. :D

Or following the drunk singing Miley haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I really need to start muting myself after a certain point.

I really need to start muting myself after a certain point.

Ah no dude, thats no fun, your never allowed to mute ok :P

Anyone joining might be a good idea to mute the group.

Drunk raiding at 4 in the morning. Messages flying in trying to get six together :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Ah no not the Crucible.

Mayhem helps, this is for the sword kills right? Alternatively you can go into classic rumble with a mate and cheese it.

Might have to do that, up to 46 major kills with the Sword anyway so its not all bad.
    Mayhem helps, this is for the sword kills right? Alternatively you can go into classic rumble with a mate and cheese it.
    Yeah did that for a bounty before. I don't mind the crucible too much just don't like the bounties involving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got an e-mail from Bungie there telling me I have an emblem for playing the last while - yet I haven't played it since Fallout 4 came out other than a brief 10 min sitting in December.... :/

Possibly because I logged into Bungie site doing Clan stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Foxer set one up a while back for the lads that don't use boards, it's been quite handy. Give him a shout if you want added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Foxer set one up a while back for the lads that don't use boards, it's been quite handy. Give him a shout if you want added.

Yeah bang away if ye want. No probs if not. If ye do i can set Emmett and Stone to admin.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Yeah bang away if ye want. No probs if not. If ye do i can set Emmett and Stone to admin.

No point putting me as admin I've only used it a few times :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Ach don't worry, he made me an admin of the other group when he set it up months ago. I only found that out on Sunday there though :pac:

Ach don't worry, he made me an admin of the other group when he set it up months ago. I only found that out on Sunday there though :pac:

I've no hassle whatever way ye want to go, if you've a few added already foxer you may as well add us too rather than trying to get everyones numbers together again. I'll pm you my number there in a sec.

Foxer has kindly added me to the group, so anyone who wants to be added can drop me a pm and I'll add you. It'll probably be easier when the full forum is up and running as this post will get lost in the mix , but we'll gamble away as we are for now.

Foxer has kindly added me to the group, so anyone who wants to be added can drop me a pm and I'll add you. It'll probably be easier when the full forum is up and running as this post will get lost in the mix , but we'll gamble away as we are for now.

We can send out an Xbox message aswell and ask who wants to be added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Gents, this way :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Gents, this way :cool:

Getting an error for this link on mobile touch site.

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Getting an error for this link on mobile touch site.

It will be properly live at some point today I think but I will mention it to the lads and see if they know of any issues :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement