Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

nevelator wrote: »
    <insert xzibit meme here>

Yo-Dawg_Xzibit_meme-230_300.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

10mins until the live stream. The new gear is being discussed tonight.

Roxbury gesture confirmed. Cue Destiny montage videos to What is Love.

You can now turn off the hud.

Shia LaBeouf gesture too. Cue Just Do It videos.

Chroma glow effects added to armour red, blue, green and white.

Taken guardian is armour not a shader called desolute. Taken gesture added upon completion of set.

Taken and Spektar armour drops from Sterling Treasure. Vanity items :( going to take quite a bit of infusion to be usable.

Taken skin weapons available in Winters Run.

Praise the Sun gesture confirmed. Cue Dark Souls style death montages.

Rep boosters confirmed. Increased rep from activities.

Crappy infusion is dead long live crappy infusion. Infusion now increases light to 100% of the infusion material.

Extra Vault page 108 weapons/armour.

New Shadow Price. :) plus more year 2 level year 1s

Trials, CoO, IB, Challenge of Elders, Strike uniques, Exotic Engrams and Kings Fall HM(after hotfix) can drop 335 gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lmao at the Taken emote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Infusing gear and weapons with a 330 piece will guarantee that the infused piece is 330

Praise the sun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I feel like when i go back to destiny it'll be like a new game with some of the stuff mentioned, no idea what ye are talking about haha. Good times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Did they infuse Y1 guns to 330? They were showing Y1 weapons at 330 but my sound is off...

Did they infuse Y1 guns to 330? They were showing Y1 weapons at 330 but my sound is off...

No, random drops from engrams.

Random Y1 guns can drop at 330?

Thorn??? Hello darkness my old friend....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Exotics were not mentioned in that regard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Don't think exotics from Y1 will be back unfortunately...

Her Benevolence and a new Lord High Fixer I'll be looking for!

I wonder if the fact you have the Y1 versions already, will they have a higher chance of dropping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Last year I wanted my year 1 weapons. That is not what I want this year, goddamit Bungie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So finally decided to start playing this game after I got the PS+. Only level 11 now, it's quite enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Really looking forward to this update... Pretty much stopped playing destiny til it's out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭eggy81

Haven't played in 2 or 3 months but can feel the urge returning with the new update set to drop. I lost interest during the taken king and am sitting on 295 without ever having done the Kings fall raid.
    Some advice on how to get over 300 and start to build again and also an add to relevant ps4 chat would be appreciated. It appears the old one is no longer operational.
    Psn: dalglish86

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

eggy81 wrote: »
    Haven't played in 2 or 3 months but can feel the urge returning with the new update set to drop. I lost interest during the taken king and am sitting on 295 without ever having done the Kings fall raid.
    Some advice on how to get over 300 and start to build again and also an add to relevant ps4 chat would be appreciated. It appears the old one is no longer operational.

To get over 300 light you would need to run a few Hard Mode raids, Iron Banner etc.

If you send Genericdreadhead a message on the PSN he will add you into the PS4 chat :)

jonnycivic wrote: »
    To get over 300 light you would need to run a few Hard Mode raids, Iron Banner etc.

If you send Genericdreadhead a message on the PSN he will add you into the PS4 chat :)

Cheers. When is current iron banner due to end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,228 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Tuesday morning - might be on reset but might be a bit before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Next tuesday morning. Iron banner is a great way to get you over 300, you should get a 300+ item at rank3 and rank 5 and then whatever random drops you get may also be over 300. I think i got a 317 ghost last time around.

Next tuesday morning. Iron banner is a great way to get you over 300, you should get a 300+ item at rank3 and rank 5 and then whatever random drops you get may also be over 300. I think i got a 317 ghost last time around.

I'll give it a bash so. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Also if you have the weekly bounties from Shaxx i tend to get 310+ Ghosts out of completing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Going to try jump back in for the rest of the weekend, not sure other than IB what to do (~315).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

http://imgur.com/a/RphQH

My warlock looking stunning via the Bungo app....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,228 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Fieldog wrote: »

Need to get your warlock doing some bench stuff.... chest looks non-existent.

Where is the tower gym, or canteen? Do Guardians of the Light eat or poop? TO THE GRIMOIRE!

Fieldog wrote: »

I'm using the IB gloves on my hunter, and they only have the animation for the hands - no arms.
    So whenever my Hunter reloads, there's just floating hands reloading the gun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Streaming Hungover Iron Banner just for something to do

www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead

Cormac... wrote: »
    Streaming Hungover Iron Banner just for something to do

www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead

#mlghype :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been working my way up, levelling is fairly handy with the bounties I have to say. Up to level 37 now and I'm a little torn on which sub-class I prefer, Striker or Sunbreaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Was grinding to buy Finala's Peril, hit rank 4 and one dropped at 300. :D
    Always seems to happen to me, every time Iron Banana comes around.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Been working my way up, levelling is fairly handy with the bounties I have to say. Up to level 37 now and I'm a little torn on which sub-class I prefer, Striker or Sunbreaker.

Don't forget me, the Defender! I'm great fun too and your friends WILL love me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement