Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,978 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I like the way Atheon comes with a Warlock :D

I'll be buying all of those anyway :)

The Vault of Glass Hunter comes in a fixed seated pose, holding the templar relic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The Vault of Glass Hunter comes in a fixed seated pose, holding the templar relic.

F**ks sake.... I actually went in and cheked that on the site :o

The seem to dislike Titans in Megablocks, maybe I'm not looking at it right, but it seems like the only way to get one is with the Cabal Interceptor.

Also look at how cuuuuutttteeeee the wittle shank is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    I use Chrome at home on my PC (Stationary, not within arms reach of PS4) and I'm instantly reminded of how much faster it is.

You need a proper setup.

Also,

The hunter with the Walker has Gjallahorn :eek:
    I think the Warlock fighting Atheon is using Pradeyhts Revenge :D
    Titans hammer is grey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Tower Ghost and DIM both calculate and display the stat class of your armor.

Only really an issue if you want to try get a tier 12 build.

The latest version of Ishtar commander has a little medal on the armour (Gold, Silver or Bronze). Gold = Tier 12 potential @ 335 light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

But we cannot get them in Ireland can we? Yet?

Ha :pac: Didn't realise that, I wonder was that just random or sneaky-on-purpose like.

I mean if it was 100% on purpose, they wouldn't have had him wearing NM gear. Warlocks hardly ever go with NM :rolleyes:

Definitely on purpose.

There is great potential there to make some great sets.

They could even do Weapons as larger sets.

Toys'RUs up in Lisburn sell MegaBloks (Halo / CoD / Assassin's Creed). Was up there last weekend with kids and purchased myself a mini Warthog and Smuggler Intercept ship. Will be heading back up when the Destiny stuff is on general release

Also,

The hunter with the Walker has Gjallahorn :eek:
    I think the Warlock fighting Atheon is using Pradeyhts Revenge :D
    Titans hammer is grey :pac:

What is addling me is the Warlock incl. with the arcadia jumpship has "Ghost and Nova Bomb accessories" but is wearing HOTPF! Get a pair of Nothing manacles on that fella.

Toys'RUs up in Lisburn sell MegaBloks (Halo / CoD / Assassin's Creed). Was up there last weekend with kids and purchased myself a mini Warthog and Smuggler Intercept ship. Will be heading back up when the Destiny stuff is on general release
    Smyths sell MegaBlocks - so I assume they'll be stocking these. Amazon or Argos otherwise.

Smyths sell MegaBlocks - so I assume they'll be stocking these. Amazon or Argos otherwise.

The problem with Smyths is I've only ever seen them sell the kids Megabloks. Have never seen them sell the Gaming sets.

There's a Toy'RUs in Blanch, so could be an option when they go on release.

• Advertisement

Actually just realised that the daily is Black Spindle. Any1 up for this later? Have decided to do my utmost to start clearing the remaining Grimoire Cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The problem with Smyths is I've only ever seen them sell the kids Megabloks. Have never seen them sell the Gaming sets.

TRU in Blanch closed in January. Smyths have sold the CoD and Halo Megabloks sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ken Blacks in Wexford had the Halo sets the last time I was there.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

TRU in Blanch closed in January. Smyths have sold the CoD and Halo Megabloks sets.

Ah that's a shame. Would have been a nice alternative to the drive up north, to an area where there is feck all around except for TRU, PCWorld and McDonalds.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Actually just realised that the daily is Black Spindle. Any1 up for this later? Have decided to do my utmost to start clearing the remaining Grimoire Cards.

Throw me an invite if I'm on Knave. Want to see how a 330+ Raze Lighter handles his blindy ball bs! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Ok seemingly it's just this thread where I'm locked from the latest page until I post again. I'd anyone else experiencing this? I'm viewing through the crappy Android app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

PetKing wrote: »
    Ok seemingly it's just this thread where I'm locked from the latest page until I post again. I'd anyone else experiencing this? I'm viewing through the crappy Android app.

Was happening last week alright but seems to be fixed for me now. Did have an issue previously where I couldn't get into the thread at all but that was ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

PetKing wrote: »

Happens on the mobile site too. I get it on the gaming humour thread where you can't access the new page until a second post has been added.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads,

The MegaBlock sets will be sourced today, Ken Blacks main warehouse is right around the corner from my house so I'm gonna ring them today and see when they will get them in :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Is it just me or is there no products on this page anymore?

https://www.megabloks.com/en-us/shop/construction-toys/destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

nothing for me either!

Getting there, slowly but surely.

I have contacted Smyths HQ in Galway to see if they had any details on its supply/release over here, all i got back was keep an eye on our website in the future.

Ken Blacks are proving difficult to get hold of but I will pop around when I get out of work at a decent hour.

"I'm not leaving until I speak to the head of procurement" :P

Whilst holding a claw hammer doused with petrol set alight!

nevelator wrote: »
    Whilst holding a claw hammer doused with petrol set alight!

Are you mind readers? :eek:

You need a proper setup.

Getting there, slowly but surely.

Yep, you keep practicing and you'll get an attachment posted at some point!:confused::D

• Advertisement

I just use imgur, can't be dealing with the attachments system here :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement