Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Hey!!! "Page 335"

Should we lock the thread now until the light level increases :):) :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Hey!!! "Page 335"

Should we lock the thread now until the light level increases :):) :rolleyes:

Ah but what about those that have more posts per page... they are showing less pages then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ah but what about those that have more posts per page... they are showing less pages then :P

I'm sure there's math in there somewhere jonny :rolleyes::D

59735159.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm sure there's math in there somewhere jonny :rolleyes::D

59735159.jpg

Meth???? Where????? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

We're missing like 10-15 posts I've made drunk and deleted when I realised I'm not very funny

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're missing like 10-15 posts I've made drunk and deleted when I realised I'm not very funny

You deleted stuff??????

BANNED :pac:

Someone claiming to have discovered the Y2 Moments of Triumph.

5a2226759b97cf9520e405587fd912a9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Someone claiming to have discovered the Y2 Moments of Triumph.

5a2226759b97cf9520e405587fd912a9.jpg

If that's true then I'll have to go collect bloody Relic Iron on Mars.

God Dammit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,977 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Is vivehnkz the person claiming to have found them, and then mocked up a Moments of Triumph info graphic?

Have everything on that done - think for the Year 1 stuff I still had golden chests, Skolas and maybe something else - got them done, but didn't have it already completed when announced.

Beyond that info graphic stuff, what were your 'moments of triumph'?

I can't really think of any for year 2 - beating Oryx on hard for the first time? Not being sh1t at crucible (arguable).

I THINK i might know what Cormac will say.... :pac:

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    If that's true then I'll have to go collect bloody Relic Iron on Mars.

God Dammit :(

Yep, time to actually put some effort into getting Crucible kills with a sword.
    Is vivehnkz the person claiming to have found them, and then mocked up a Moments of Triumph info graphic?

Have everything on that done - think for the Year 1 stuff I still had golden chests, Skolas and maybe something else - got them done, but didn't have it already completed when announced.

He is yeah. Taken from his reddit post:
    The API database was updated with the new Moments of Triumph as part of the 2.3 update. Here's what I found:
    https://twitter.com/vivekhnz/status/743028028062601216

Some notes: - Y2 Triumphs do not appear to be live on Bungie.net yet. - You'll need to complete all three Challenge Modes to get all 50 Fragments, and beat King's Fall Hard Mode. However, you don't need to complete the Challenge Modes on Hard Mode.

Beyond that info graphic stuff, what were your 'moments of triumph'?

I can't really think of any for year 2 - beating Oryx on hard for the first time? Not being sh1t at crucible (arguable).

There has to be a Nev/blue orb related achievment in there somewhere.......

Well, if your going that route:

"Who had tainted light???"
    *Silence*
    "Who's still alive?"
    *Silence*
    *Guardian Down*

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'm sure there'll be a seven in there somewhere...

Nah, they want to make all the moments achievable. That blue orbing ain't as easy as it looks.

nevelator wrote: »
    I'm sure there'll be a seven in there somewhere...

Nah, they want to make all the moments achievable. That blue orbing ain't as easy as it looks.

I know thats why it should be an achievment..... Did you blue orb every section of the HM Kings Fall raid? Well congratulations to you for sitting back and letting everyone else do all the work :P

I can see a lot of stubborn players missing out cause "They don't play Crucible" and got 45 Calcified Fragments but are missing 5

Yes, yes, telling certain someone that "No, other players using 3oC doesn't affect your drops, now shut the hell up" for the 7th Time was a pretty awesome highlight. I'm glad the other 4 players were there to experience it and share that moment with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Why is the HM raid moment called "The sword logic"?

Who knows. There's no proof that any of this is actually real. Until bungo put it up on the site, it's just a claim and wild speculation

Yes, yes, telling certain someone that "No, other players using 3oC doesn't affect your drops, now shut the hell up" for the 7th (column) Time was a pretty awesome highlight. I'm glad the other 4 players were there to experience it and share that moment with me.

FYP

• Advertisement

Sword logic is how the hive live and their society works. I'm not sure on the specifics of it. But killing oryx means his death via sword logic (in his realm). I guess that's the reason.

Sword logic is how the hive live and their society works. I'm not sure on the specifics of it. But killing oryx means his death via sword logic (in his realm). I guess that's the reason.

NERD!

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Don't know about the crucible quests

Hopefully the 50 calcified fragments are account wide as I don't know what my main is missing, can't check on character so going by game stats I've 50.

Got my swords but haven't used them in a long while so need 2 guardian kills and then to do the quest for the exotics. Don't have the new swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Has thou not readeth the Book of Sorrows grimoire?

Varik wrote: »
    Don't know about the crucible quests

Hopefully the 50 calcified fragments are account wide as I don't know what my main is missing, can't check on character so going by game stats I've 50.

Got my swords but haven't used them in a long while so need 2 guardian kills and then to do the quest for the exotics. Don't have the new swords.

destinycalcifiedfragments.com will tell you which your missing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I can see a lot of stubborn players missing out cause "They don't play Crucible" and got 45 Calcified Fragments but are missing 5

I ignored the 1st year triumphs because of Skolas, couldn't put myself through that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I ignored the 1st year triumphs because of Skolas, couldn't put myself through that.

I put myself through it in case we got a fantastic surprise for doing it like an uber-gjhallaron or something.
    We didn't.
    I was disappoint.

Varik wrote: »
    Hopefully the 50 calcified fragments are account wide as I don't know what my main is missing, can't check on character so going by game stats I've 50

Bungie.net will tell you which ones are missing on which character, and not account. It's in one of the tabs/sections if you look at it on a browser

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just picked up Borderlands HC for €23.99 at Argos. Wasn't planning on it, just happened to check the price when I was in store collecting something else. Guessing it's a good deal?

Is there much to leveling up etc? Have never played any of them before.

/off topic-ness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Just picked up Borderlands HC for €23.99 at Argos. Wasn't planning on it, just happened to check the price when I was in store collecting something else. Guessing it's a good deal?

Is there much to leveling up etc? Have never played any of them before.

/off topic-ness

*Cormac/Nocal incoming*

There's more stuff in the Off topic thread than there is in the actual Borderlands thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement