Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

PlainP wrote:
    So what's the story with "The Mountain top" quest?

PlainP wrote:
    How do I start this (from reading up on this I would have assumed I would have it open by now - but I can't seem to find it anywhere)

Are weekly bounties available for you to pick up from Shaxx?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

PlainP wrote: »
    So what's the story with "The Mountain top" quest?

How do I start this (from reading up on this I would have assumed I would have it open by now - but I can't seem to find it anywhere)

Also from reading up on this it seems to float between different factions but I cannot find any of my characters who have any of this open.

I am stuck, any help would be appreciated

thanks

You didn't abandoned any PvP quests you weren't bothered with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

PetKing wrote: »
    Are weekly bounties available for you to pick up from Shaxx?

From Shaxx himself no but I do get the daily and weekly ones from the the quartermaster fella in the tower (up the steps before the IB section)
    You didn't abandoned any PvP quests you weren't bothered with.

I did check in my quests station but there were none there for crucible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Do you have any active quests in one of the pages of your quest log with a Crucible style symbol?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

part of it is getting kills with different types of weapons in the crucible - e.g. 6 kills with a pulse rifle etc.

• Advertisement

Bump bump bump

Stupid Boards app :(

Cormac... wrote: »
    Do you have any active quests in one of the pages of your quest log with a Crucible style symbol?

None on my hunter but both my other characters have Crucible Combat [not my runner] active.

Is this it?

If I finish it on these chars will it open up My Triumphs?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm genuinely surprised by the amount of people who hadn't completed the Shaxx and exotic sword quests.

I got to the material collection stage but gave up after getting one piece in an hour.

PlainP wrote:
    None on my hunter but both my other characters have Crucible Combat [not my runner] active.

Ok the Boards app won't let me post the Reddit link to the steps of The Mountaintop quest. Not my runner is only one part of the loooong quest line in order to complete the quest. Only one character need complete the quest and it unlocks the Shaxx bounties for all your characters. Google "the Mountaintop quest Reddit" and you'll get a walk through of all the steps necessary to complete.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I got to the material collection stage but gave up after getting one piece in an hour.

Go on patrol. Stick on the Rocky theme. You can do it.

• Advertisement

Go on patrol. Stick on the Rocky theme. You can do it.

Maybe not Rocky for me, bit I did turn off the sound and throw on a few albums. I aimed to break it into 5 in a sitting then I'd leave it and move on.

Maybe not Rocky for me, bit I did turn off the sound and throw on a few albums. I aimed to break it into 5 in a sitting then I'd leave it and move on.

Taylor Swift, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Taylor Swift, yeah?

The songs quite bloody repetitive too, which makes it a perfect fit for his mat farming.

Ok the Boards app won't let me post the Reddit link to the steps of The Mountaintop quest. Not my runner is only one part of the loooong quest line in order to complete the quest. Only one character need complete the quest and it unlocks the Shaxx bounties for all your characters. Google "the Mountaintop quest Reddit" and you'll get a walk through of all the steps necessary to complete.

Thanks Petking. Will finish it out on my Warlock then and see how I get on.

The songs quite bloody repetitive too, which makes it a perfect fit for his mat farming.

I want to murder you now for putting that song into my head :P

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Just need one more calcified fragment for moments of triumph. It's the one down the dark area just after war priest. It's called battle made waves. Is it possible to aquire that from a Golgroth cp? If I were to walk back? Oh and does anybody have that cp:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,977 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

atsbury wrote: »
    Just need one more calcified fragment for moments of triumph. It's the one down the dark area just after war priest. It's called battle made waves. Is it possible to aquire that from a Golgroth cp? If I were to walk back? Oh and does anybody have that cp:)
    As far as I know if you load up the CP the door will be closed - so you would have to beat the warpriest to get the CF on the way to Gogoroth.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

As far as I know if you load up the CP the door will be closed - so you would have to beat the warpriest to get the CF on the way to Gogoroth.

Ah ok. I'll redo that again so. Missed it last night. I thought all I need was the oryx challenge mode fragment :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

atsbury wrote: »
    Ah ok. I'll redo that again so. Missed it last night. I thought all I need was the oryx challenge mode fragment :(

Pop a post into the clan chat and see if anyone has a WP checkpoint they wouldnt mind you grabbing :)

No need to overreact. Just .......wait for for it........ shake it off.

…………
    …………

Has anybody seen my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Haters gonna hate :p

dudeeile wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate hate hate hate:p

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

He didn't force you to click play... Or to click replay... Over and over. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

This is my contribution to discussion

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I think I have wondered into the "Useless Music" forum, anyone able to give me a link to the destiny forum? :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    This is my contribution to discussion

I really hope that reaper costume is available in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 45,977 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

played some more control yesterday after t kicking my ass the previous night. had a good 4-5 game run with k/ds close to or above 2. was delighted.

The following from one good game, same teams in the next, died 5 times before I killed anyone at the start of the match - then.... BLAM BLAM BLAM GOLDEN GUN BLAM BLAM BLAM GOLDEN GUN - 11 kill streak.

Also had a decent game on cathederal of dusk with my titan - 7 grenade kills; lobbed lightning grenade onto the back wall of b, gets them every time!

• Advertisement

Bump

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement