Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,658 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Only explanation is that juggernaught was activated.

Even with max armour and under levelling you'd still 1 hit headshot him in normal circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

He was coming through a doorway with a shotty - so he could have had Juggernaut.

Anyway, back to the Weyloran's March hate :)

How do I go about getting one of those god-roll Y09 Longbow Synthesis?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

He was coming through a doorway with a shotty - so he could have had Juggernaut.

Anyway, back to the Weyloran's March hate :)

How do I go about getting one of those god-roll Y09 Longbow Synthesis?

WM is the dog's proverbials, and I'll not hear otherwise. :mad: :pac:

I got a Longbow from Crucible Rank up package. Not a God roll, but an ok one: Army of One (meh) / Perfect Balance - Rifled Barrel - Reinforced Barrel / Outlaw. No shortgaze sight either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote:
    It's like the 5th worst gun I've ever used in Destiny

Is the top 4 KF raid weaponry?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,613 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

PetKing wrote: »
    Is the top 4 KF raid weaponry?

Imprecation has to be number 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Deleted my Imprecation by accident and could only buy the non up gradable one from the gunsmith but getting the 7 precision kills in one match with it is proving to be a nightmare :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,613 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Madman2 wrote: »
    Deleted my Imprecation by accident and could only buy the non up gradable one from the gunsmith but getting the 7 precision kills in one match with it is proving to be a nightmare :(

Team up with someone and do classic free for all and get them to let you kill them.

Patch notes are up

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45006/7_Destiny-Update---7262016

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

OK I can finally confirm there was an issue with my Titan and his jumps, hence why I couldnt do the ship in the raid.

The explanation is unbelievable, the fecker turned into a wuss! Caught him around the back of the gunsmiths place watching the notebook gorging on chocolate :eek: Its ok tho, threw him a wombo combo of a yorkie and a snickers and hes back to some form of normality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Finally after getting the last piece I needed from the sterling chests to unlock the taken emote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I only read you can you Three of Coins in the Crucible yesterday. Three matches later and I have Super Good Advice and Truth. I've never gotten Truth before but I think it is fairly well regarded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Truth is still my goto PvP Heavy. Aggressive tracking, so much fun.

Thinking of deleting a character and going again. What are the cons (if any) of doing this? Are his PvP stats wiped?

Thinking of deleting a character and going again. What are the cons (if any) of doing this? Are his PvP stats wiped?

Why?
    Make sure you aren't holding any gear or guns you want to keep on the character when deleting. I'm fairly sure it all goes too. Same I guess with strange coins runes, ammo etc.
    I've had my three characters since the start I couldn't face deleting Tim, Helen or Walt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Can you not just make a new profile and use that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,658 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Yeah your stats for that character will wipe

I'd also make sure that none of your MoT completions are on the char your looking to get rid of, as I think you'd have to redo those too. Raid completion step is a non issue, but calcified fragments? Exotic Sword?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The 1 and only reason not to delete and go again........... The pain of having all those missions appear in your director haha

Why are you deleting the character PetKing?

Not enough Titans

Not enough Titans

You can never have enough Titans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Immobius would be my reason.

Immobius is a pretty good shotgun - how would you miss out on not having it? It's just a drop from the gun guy once you rank him up to a certain level.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Immobius is a pretty good shotgun - how would you miss out on not having it? It's just a drop from the gun guy once you rank him up to a certain level.

Plus place it in your vault and you still have it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yea or just delete it after a quick scan of the stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I will never understand why people do this. It's the most pointless exercise ever.

I need the 15 grimoire Awoken card. I have 2 humans and an Exo. Plus I'd like a dainty little lady character.
    Cormac... wrote:
    I will never understand why people do this. It's the most pointless exercise ever.

I'm not doing it for the craic, as immeasurable as it may seem.

What are the three races again? My hunter is a dainty human female, warlock is an awoken dude and the titan is a dude too - pretty sure he's the third one - he's bigger than the other two.

Be prepared for the most annoying dance emote of them all then:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What are the three races again?

Come on Gimli!!!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Be prepared for the most annoying dance emote of them all then:

1592.gif

This discussion has been closed.