Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:
    Nope. Grenades and charged melee.

Oops, thought the void weapinry counted. My bad.
    ARGGHHHH PVP $hit bit all over again, but in PvE.

Mayhem clash this week which ain't too bad, tear around with the void sword. :)

Ignore my post above. I basically say oh yeah, void weapinry doesn't count, have you tried void weaponry!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is there some soft of quest or NPC that asks you to hand in a legendary engram? I could of swore I seen something ask me for one last week but can't for the life of me remember what.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is there some soft of quest or NPC that asks you to hand in a legendary engram? I could of swore I seen something ask me for one last week but can't for the life of me remember what.

You can buy legendary class items from Variks that cost a legendary engram if I'm not mistaken, could it have been that you're thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    You can buy legendary class items from Variks that cost a legendary engram if I'm not mistaken, could it have been that you're thinking of?

Could be actually, forgot about checking the reef. Cheers!

• Advertisement

Should I be storing legendary engrams as well as exotics or are they kind of set in stone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PetKing wrote: »
    Should I be storing legendary engrams as well as exotics or are they kind of set in stone?

Storing them for RoI? No point. They won't decrypt into anything new when it drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I have that part of the quest ready and waiting. :D

ANYONE WANT TO DO THE SPECIAL BROTHERS STRIKE FOR THE CHAPERONE WHICH WILL NEVER BE USED EVER OUTSIDE OF A FEW GAMES IN CRUCIBLE RIGHT AFTER GETTING IT?!?!?!?

I need to do this too, so give me a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Storing them for RoI? No point. They won't decrypt into anything new when it drops.

Someone told me they would, I knew it couldn't be true and yet I have about 10 saved taking up space. Will they decrypt higher than 335?

ok misread post I am hoarding exotics not legendaries.

Legendaries to be clear?

Edit: and they don't need to be new for me, just higher light is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,974 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

They very likely wouldn't decrypt into RoI legendaries, and LL won't be affected either, imo.

Engrams are decided what they will be when you get them, not when you roll them. I think exotic engrams might be different, but legendary are locked in when you get them.

Bump

Engrams are decided what they will be when you get them, not when you roll them. I think exotic engrams might be different, but legendary are locked in when you get them.

Think I'll stick to the exotics so. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Bump

He just strolled in and bumped the thread Joe. Just like that. Blatant it was!!

Go on go on.....

CDBWhoop wrote:

Crummy thread doesn't show me the latest page of posts sometimes. :(

Bump
    CDBWhoop wrote: »

Go on go on.....

Unnecessary bump?
    63469754.jpg

Destiny 2

Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg: "The majority of the team at Bungie is actually focused entirely on creating Destiny 2"

he reconfirmed that the sequel is on track for a release in 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Destiny 2

Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg: "The majority of the team at Bungie is actually focused entirely on creating Destiny 2"

he reconfirmed that the sequel is on track for a release in 2017

Every game I've bought since September 2014, played it & a week later I'm back on Destiny. Better not happen with this game.
    Although I'd have the Tower to myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,613 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Crummy thread doesn't show me the latest page of posts sometimes. :(

Yeah, have that problem myself with the gaming humour thread. It wont show the first post of a new mobile page until a second post has been made.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

anyone want to do the last word quest - shindig in the crucible - tonight? 6 in a party, 3v3. myself & madra are up for doing it tonight so 4 more. we'll have it done in no time

• Advertisement

Came out of a game of Rumble the other day with a 22:1, and I proceeded to all but one of the next 24 odd matches through to today.
    Eventually scraped together a few wins, and managed another 22:1. Perfect game, such close, many argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Came out of a game of Rumble the other day with a 22:1, and I proceeded to all but one of the next 24 odd matches through to today.
    Eventually scraped together a few wins, and managed another 22:1. Perfect game, such close, many argh.

Can i ask what gear setup your using?

Voidwalker, with Nothing Manacles.
    The Last Word, Havoc Pigeon/Party Crasher+1, random legendary machine gun.
    5 5 1 for the stats.

So yeah, Oryx can go do one. I'm heading back to the siege of the warmind to work on my sidearm kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Game informer has the destiny 2 concept art leak boys and girls

• Registered Users Posts: 11,785 ✭✭✭✭klose

So yeah, Oryx can go do one. I'm heading back to the siege of the warmind to work on my sidearm kills.

Siege of the warmind is a life saver regarding saving time on multiple bounties, saved many hours of grinding.!

riggerman wrote: »
    Game informer has the destiny 2 concept art leak boys and girls

You could have at least posted the link. Jaysus :eek: man, come oonnnn.

:D:D:D

Concept Art Link

Was confirmed as legit concept art by the artist, but they said it was part of a rejected pitch.

Was confirmed as legit concept art by the artist, but they said it was part of a rejected pitch.

Don't know how I'd feel about a Captain America / Valkyrie / Space Zeus theme.

• Advertisement

Don't know how I'd feel about a Captain America / Valkyrie / Space Zeus theme.

TEAM CAP 4 EVA! HAIL HYDRA!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement