Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

On another note - need a Clan 3 boardsie to to help another clan 3 boardsie to get the Strike trophy. New Clan member looking for a hand.

I was wondering about that yesterday. There a few active die hards in clan1 (myself included) who might be better serve in clan 2/3 to help out with clan specific tasks?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,974 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

PetKing wrote: »
    I was wondering about that yesterday. There a few active die hards in clan1 (myself included) who might be better serve in clan 2/3 to help out with clan specific tasks?

Ideally we need 6 or so active people (in case anyone in clan three wants the raid one too - which can be done very easily/quickly in Crota). I see a good number of the clan members there already on fairly regularly, but getting more than a couple on at any given time is a bit more rare, and especially when they are not on to specifically run Raids or Trials etc.

I do reckon it would be a bit easier after RoI drops and people come back to the game for a few weeks

Would a clan specific chat be of use??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Would a clan specific chat be of use??

At this moment I would say it would just add to the confusion tbh. Everyone seems to be in the main clan chat so that should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Just set up a chat room with the 20 members in it

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Clan/1405355

As Petking said, just set it up for the express purpose of doing the Strike/Quest, then delete it after

• Advertisement

I have a lot of Hand Cannons.
    I know very little about Hand Cannons.
    I don't use many Hand Cannons (I have only like 900 kills in PvP with them in 4500 games)
    So which hand cannons should I keepm which ones are God Tier and which ones can be deleted?
    All advice appreciated

Impact 81/100

Elysuna SteadyHand IS Rangefinder Snapshot Hidden Hand
    Sureshot IS Braced Frame
    Oiled Frame
    Elysuna 2 SteadyHand IS Triple Tap Hammer Forged Third Eye
    Sureshot IS Braced Frame
    QuickDraw IS Feather Mag
    Finnalas Pearl 1 SteadyHand IS Outlaw Hand Loaded Reactive Reload
    FastDraw IS Smallbore
    QuickDraw IS Rifled Barrel
    Finnalas Pearl 2 TrueSight IS Outlaw Extended Mag Third Eye
    Sureshot IS Casket Mag
    QuickDraw IS Feather Mag
    Finnalas Pearl 3 TrueSight IS Partial Refund Hand Loaded Hidden Hand
    Sureshot IS Smallbore
    QuickDraw IS Feather Mag
    Finnalas Pearl 4 TrueSight IS Triple Tap Extended Mag Luck in the Chamber
    Sureshot IS Braced Frame
    QuickDraw IS Feather Mag
    Bionic Hero TrueSight IS Triple Tap Hand Loaded Hidden Hand
    FastDraw IS Smallbore
    QuickDraw IS Rifled Barrel
    Her Revenge SteadyHand IS Outlaw Snapshot Hidden Hand
    Sureshot IS Braced Frame
    High Caliber Rounds

Impact 68/100

The Revelator SteadyHand IS Outlaw Lightweight Third Eye
    FastDraw IS Casket Mag
    QuickDraw IS Feather Mag
    The Revelator 2 TrueSight IS Outlaw Hand Loaded Hidden Hand
    Sureshot IS Braced Frame
    QuickDraw IS High Caliber Rounds
    The Water Star SteadyHand IS Rangefinder Quickdraw Third Eye
    QuickDraw IS Reinforced Barrel
    Sureshot IS Hand Laid Stock
    Stolen Pride FastDraw IS Reinforced Barrel Lightweight Third Eye
    QuickDraw IS Hand Laid Stock Zen Moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Elysuna & water gun are good to keep, first Elysuna is the better roll i think.

Eyasluna 1 and Finallas Peril 1 I would both keep. I'd dump the water stars and Revelators

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Elysuna & water gun are good to keep, first Elysuna is the better roll i think.

I think the 1st one is a "God Tier" roll as Stability comes out at 92/100 with Braced Frame, but seeing a lot of hustle and bustle about this Pearl thingy so was hoarding them
    Eyasluna 1 and Finallas Peril 1 I would both keep. I'd dump the water stars and Revelators

Buh... buh... but what if they put in a patch and 81 impact HCs become bad and 68 impact HCs become good?
    What then Petking?
    What Gun will I just kind of have, there, knocking around in the vault, that is unused that is part of the Meta then eh?

Cormac... wrote: »
    I think the 1st one is a "God Tier" roll as Stability comes out at 92/100 with Braced Frame, but seeing a lot of hustle and bustle about this Pearl thingy so was hoarding them

Buh... buh... but what if they put in a patch and 81 impact HCs become bad and 68 impact HCs become good?
    What then Petking?
    What Gun will I just kind of have, there, knocking around in the vault, that is unused that is part of the Meta then eh?

Yeah I was thinking its a god roll alright. I have to start using hand cannons haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Definitely keep Finnalas Peril 1. If you can land them, it's a 2 shot headshot. Precision kills with outlaw grant faster reload and reactive reload grants bonus damage after reload. Pew HeadshotPew reload Pew HeadshotPew reload so on and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm under the impression that stability on a H.C. doesn't really matter - you still have to pace your shots, so the stability shouldn't be an issue.
    Anything that improves range is what you're looking for, as I believe H.C.'s were severely range limited on the last few nerfs.

Also, Luck in the chamber, with a perk like small bore, that reduces magazine size - more chance of LitC proc'ing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,658 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Max range on HCs is a must. Other perks are interchangeable but you need the range. Top impact is the only competitive option atm but as ever keep your God rolls as that can change.

AdamD wrote: »
    Max range on HCs is a must. Other perks are interchangeable but you need the range. Top impact is the only competitive option atm but as ever keep your God rolls as that can change.

Since you run HCs, which ones do you think are best?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be keeping the first Eyasluna & first Finnala's Peril. As the lads mentioned earlier range is key for Hand Cannons. I'd also hold onto the Bryonic hero & Water star.

Icarus on a handcannon is also a very nice perk. HCs in general suffer less inaccuracy in the air, adding icarus to them makes them more viable in the air than any other gun by a mile. Jump shots for the win.

Also - if you want to keep one of the Revelators - it has to be the second one, imo. Range and an aim assist sight. the middle perks on the first are garbage, imo.

Icarus on a handcannon is also a very nice perk. HCs in general suffer less inaccuracy in the air, adding icarus to them makes them more viable in the air than any other gun by a mile. Jump shots for the win.

Translation: "I don't blink"

Also - if you want to keep one of the Revelators - it has to be the second one, imo. Range and an aim assist sight. the middle perks on the first are garbage, imo.

Whenever I use The Revelator, I have the John The Revelator running through my head.

just casue cormac had a table up there....

Just incase anyone doesn't know: Destiny Item Manager (for Chrome) can export automatically to excel, which is great.

• Advertisement

just casue cormac had a table up there....

Just incase anyone doesn't know: Destiny Item Manager (for Chrome) can export automatically to excel, which is great.

I can't see how/where :confused:

click on settings - there are 'weapons' and 'armor' buttons at the very top of the settings options.

click on settings - there are 'weapons' and 'armor' buttons at the very top of the settings options.
    395638.PNG

Oh dear god.....

Oh dear god.....

I thought that might get a reaction from you. It is class - makes finding stuff you can delete that bit easier. Gonna do some prep work for RoI so I know what I can junk for marks on the 20th.

LF2M Clearing Vault Space. Must have Excel Tables and DIM. No scrubs. Quick Run!

Oh dear god.....

You mean you have been suckered into doing up your own sheets :P

LF2M Clearing Vault Space. Must have Excel Tables and DIM. No scrubs. Quick Run!

6 people on party chat talking weapon rolls and base stats for the first 4 hours of RoI. LETS GO BOYS!

Yes. I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I wonder who I can sue for this

• Advertisement

I spent a morning doing that before the DIM update - helped me in my deletion decisions. Delighted DIM has it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement