Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Here is a video with all the new crucible ghost fragments. They can be easily obtained in a private match.

No need for that. You supplied everyone with a running diorama last night over PSN. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No need for that. You supplied everyone with a running diorama last night over PSN. :D

I thought he was just taking selfies in these areas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Maintenance today, 15:30-17:30

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Seems Bungie are running an arg for RoI

With in game affects. Saw splendour 2.6 being passed to another player in a game of control a while ago. Later, we spotted a guardian in the tower with the sparky gold head.

• Advertisement

PetKing wrote: »
    With in game affects. Saw splendour 2.6 being passed to another player in a game of control a while ago. Later, we spotted a guardian in the tower with the sparky gold head.

Yup linked to http://owlsector.bungie.net

So do we go to the Dust Palace and Clovis Bray as suggested on the site to collect these 'mites'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Seen a good few people with them last night in the Tower - completely disregarding the quarantine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

So do we go to the Dust Palace and Clovis Bray as suggested on the site to collect these 'mites'?

I think you get infected after picking up orbs dropped by a zombie.

I think you get infected after picking up orbs dropped by a zombie.

Not sure if....

• Advertisement

Not sure if....

Was watching a few streams last night and that seemed to be the way it was passing.

All I know, not like I work R&D for the Umbrella Corporation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

That's what you want us to think tho :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Was watching a few streams last night and that seemed to be the way it was passing.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    That's what you want us to think tho :P

1apmu2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,974 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I think the infections are different in how they transmit. Some on killing the person who has it, some one picking up orbs, some on killing a person on a super.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Just picked up all 5 of the infections there now myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

wexdevil wrote: »
    Just picked up all 5 of the infections there now myself.

What do they do?

Its pretty much a rep booster, it makes no difference having one or having all 5. (visual difference only afaik, so much sparkles)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Rise of iron and the pre-order bonus are showing up as installed now for me, yesterday they were down to preload today (18) for the 20th release.

Varik wrote: »
    Rise of iron and the pre-order bonus are showing up as installed now for me, yesterday they were down to preload today (18) for the 20th release.

Was always going to be the case. Small activation patch Tuesday morning.

Was always going to be the case. Small activation patch Tuesday morning.

The opening cinematic is also now viewable from the director.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Well i popped lvl 40 there friday night and just finished what looks like the main bit of the taken king story.

Someone sent me a blessing transmission,think it was varik,sped up my levelling so cheers for that:)

Im just following whatever missions i still have left in my progress tab at this point.

What should i be doing if i want to hunt legendaries or exotics?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

So, anyone have all 5 of these new viruses? Thinking I should probably try grab them before reset...

A Neurotic wrote: »
    So, anyone have all 5 of these new viruses? Thinking I should probably try grab them before reset...
    I can pass them on if youre on xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

wexdevil wrote:
    I can pass them on if youre on xbox one

Thanks, should've mentioned I'm on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

one more sleep.
    It's years since I've thrown a sickie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Is it possible to get the 7 headshots in Crucible in a private match for the Imprecation quest?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

you can do it easy enough in regular pvp
    Rumble
    A cohort
    Easey peasey

A Neurotic wrote: »

Yup, I have all the aids now..... tomorrow will reveal what its all about i bet.

Is it possible to get the 7 headshots in Crucible in a private match for the Imprecation quest?

Send me an invite later, and you can blow my head off!
    jonnycivic wrote:
    Yup, I have all the aids now..... tomorrow will reveal what its all about i bet.

I only have splendour 2.6 on two characters, I'm running around after orbs from guys but Reddit seems to suggest you can become locked out of other aids when you get one.

• Advertisement

Send me an invite later, and you can blow my head off!

I only have splendour 2.6 on two characters, I'm running around after orbs from guys but Reddit seems to suggest you can become locked out of other aids when you get one.

Yes, once you have an infection (1, 2 or 5 or whatever) you cannot get anymore, they are char locked.

How to get infected, you pick up someones orb off the ground and kill an enemy. You will now be infected with the same amount of aids as the orb dropper had :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement