Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yes, once you have an infection (1, 2 or 5 or whatever) you cannot get anymore, they are char locked.

How to get infected, you pick up someones orb off the ground and kill an enemy. You will now be infected with the same amount of aids as the orb dropper had :P

But didn't you have some already before you got more off me the other evening?
    & I was able to give fats the 1 he was missing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jackrussel wrote: »
    But didn't you have some already before you got more off me the other evening?
    & I was able to give fats the 1 he was missing.

I started with 2 but hadnt actually played to get them so my first infection was of all 5 from you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lads, i'm stuck on the first firewall quest at the moment; I see you end up with the sleeper simulant upon quest completion... Is it worth the effort of going to through the questline for that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Lads, i'm stuck on the first firewall quest at the moment; I see you end up with the sleeper simulant upon quest completion... Is it worth the effort of going to through the questline for that?

Oh the sleeper is worth it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

DrumSteve wrote: »

Yes, Great Heavy weapon. Might be really handy for the coming expansion too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yes, Great Heavy weapon. Might be really handy for the coming expansion too.

Right so, I reckon I'll put some time in to that quest tomorrow; though more than likely i'll get stuck into ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I've been stuck on the Warsat part of the Sleeper quest for Aaaaages... I'm convinced Warsats don't crash on Mars at all...

I've been stuck on the Warsat part of the Sleeper quest for Aaaaages... I'm convinced Warsats don't crash on Mars at all...

Oh they do :P have you been using the "Destiny Public Events" thing to track the warsats?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I farmed the mats for the sword specifically in the area in Mars where the warsat drops so I coild do both at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I've seen them crash in the area with the Vex and the Cabal Sub-station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Oh they do :P have you been using the "Destiny Public Events" thing to track the warsats?

Ya but I'm finding it very unreliable.

gimli I'm trying Buried City and nothing...

TBH they're quite rare and the kill the enemy public events also drop in the same locations but they certainly drop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

jonnycivic wrote:
    Yup, I have all the aids now..... tomorrow will reveal what its all about i bet.

Are you on tonight? Can I, uh, get your, your space AIDS, please? Good man thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

A Neurotic wrote:
    Are you on tonight? Can I, uh, get your, your space AIDS, please? Good man thanks.

I too am looking for space aids for my Titan

It's pretty easy to get the space aids. Got them on all characters just by running a strike. The hunter picked up three diseases on her run.

New trailer showcasing the PS exclusives for RoI, it also confirms that Xbox players will NOT be getting any of TTK exclusives untill next Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

New trailer showcasing the PS exclusives for RoI, it also confirms that Xbox players will NOT be getting any of TTK exclusives untill next Autumn.

Boo!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That is a f**king moronic decision

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

So they've extended the 1 year exclusivity deal by another year? What's the point in holding last year's exclusives back? Makes no sense at all

• Registered Users Posts: 45,974 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So they've extended the 1 year exclusivity deal by another year? What's the point in holding last year's exclusives back? Makes no sense at all

I reckon it will be tied in to the fact Destiny 2 would have been scheduled to come out tomorrow - so Hawkmoon et al were exclusive for the first half of D1, and Jade Rabbit et al were to be exclusive for the second half of D1. So although this is the start of year 3, from a (possible) contract situation it doesn't matter - the PS exclusives are exclusive until Destiny 2 is released.

• Advertisement

Kinda? Makes sense?

Seeing as Year 2 is ending with the reset I thought it would be a good idea to once again post how long we've each spent on destiny.

You can find out by entering your psn/xbl tag on http://wastedondestiny.com

I've currently spent 1030 hours

http://www.wastedondestiny.com/playstation/sniper_samurai

ONLY 847 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

MADMADRA32 spent 1127 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I feel kind of glad not to be winning this metric.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

245 hours.

Speaking of wasting time, only going to take me about 50 hours to download the latest update.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

957 with 175 deleted... And I haven't played much bar the odd day since January :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

1353 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

447 hours.

I had a 9 month break before coming back last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

1330 with -10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement