Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Would anyone like to run the challenge of elders tonight on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Wing126 wrote: »
    Would anyone like to run the challenge of elders tonight on PS4?

Send us a friend request I may be on within the next 30 minutes.

Send us a friend request I may be on within the next 30 minutes.

Sound dude! My mic ain't working at the minute, gonna get a new one when I go to the states in a couple weeks, so I won't have voice chat if that's alright?

Are you OptimusTractorX on PSN?

Edit: Nevermind dude, my Internet just cut out on me. Thanks anyway!

Has Grimoire score always been different on each character?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

No, its a glitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

No. Is it now? I logged off my Titan this morning, logged in as my hunter, and a few cards popped while I was in orbit.

PetKing wrote: »
    No. Is it now? I logged off my Titan this morning, logged in as my hunter, and a few cards popped while I was in orbit.

Logged on to my hunter for the first time on Friday and my score was 60 below my Titan.

The rage man, oh the rage. Dude wouldn't believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Decided to decrypt some exotic engrams, got tresspasser,nemesis star, thagomizers and dunemarchers, bumped me up two light levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

anyone get anything worthwhile from the nightfall this week? just wondering is it worth the bother as it's supposed to be a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Just at the final stage of the thorn quest, do I need to kill the wizard at the end ? Or can I just go ahead and kill the boss and use the key to open the chest?

The quest states "find a skeleton key and open the strike hoard at the end of the abomination heist"

the year one version of the thorn quest line had us waiting around for the third ship containing that unwed wizard
    Not sure if it's still the same?

• Advertisement

Just go ahead and kill the boss to open the chest.

How does the Thorn quest trigger?

I'm about 2 missions into the story on my 3rd character if anyone still has to run it. Will be powering through it later.

Side thought: In the beginning I was a Titan main, for TTK I changed to Warlock, and somehow (it wasnt my intention) I've begun on my Hunter and he's my main now. Kind of shocked myself, it just happened without my realising. In retrospect, I'm glad I abandoned the Warlock as main giving how freshly irrelevant he's become.

Wing126 wrote: »
    Just go ahead and kill the boss to open the chest.

Thank you. Job done.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When you cash in bounties it will drop, RNG to crap tho so you might not get it for months haha

jonnycivic wrote:
    When you cash in bounties it will drop, RNG to crap tho so you might not get it for months haha

Any bounties or ROI ones from Shiro?

Just by cashing in bounties.
    Go to shiro-4 at the iron temple, grab his bounties. He gives you the quest.

I completed his bounties yesterday and the quest dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

For the collectors amongst you
    Gjallar Horn gives you a Horn Relay infinitely

Just grab yourself tons of the Gjallar Horns from the kiosks then dismantle them to get a Horn Relay. Keep doing it over and over to have as many as you want!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

atsbury wrote: »
    Just by cashing in bounties.
    Go to shiro-4 at the iron temple, grab his bounties. He gives you the quest.

I completed his bounties yesterday and the quest dropped

From what I understand Vanguard and Shiro bounties give it a higher chance to drop but all bounties count. I have done all the shiro ones and no quest line yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,124 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »

What do you need relays for?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    From what I understand Vanguard and Shiro bounties give it a higher chance to drop but all bounties count. I have done all the shiro ones and no quest line yet.

When my warlock failed to get it, I brought my hunter through the story missions. He got it straight away.

Not sure if this makes a difference, but I was standing beside shiro when I cashed all four bounties in😲
    I'd say he felt sorry for me!

The quest popped straight away

A gjallywing duck :P

Whats that link again that shows destiny activity by day in a heat map

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What do you need relays for?

To buy other sparrow horns from someone. I dunno. I DGAF about sparrow horns tbh, just thought it might be a good tip for anyone trying to catch them all

Cormac... wrote:
    Whats that link again that shows destiny activity by day in a heat map

When I post links here, they disappear on me. :/ If you google destiny heat calendar it's the first result via a Reddit link

When I post links here, they disappear on me. :/ If you google destiny heat calendar it's the first result via a Reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/45x8we/i_made_a_calendar_heat_map_tool_thingy_for_time/

You think the ould reddit mod might have known where to find that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

You can collect the armour packs from the RoI book multiple times too. Haven't dismantled them yet, but I would assume they give 3 Leg Marks as per usual.

You can collect the armour packs from the RoI book multiple times too. Haven't dismantled them yet, but I would assume they give 3 Leg Marks as per usual.

Only the first drop from each package that drops at 340 gives you marks, everything after that gives you nothing when broken down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Only the first drop from each package that drops at 340 gives you marks, everything after that gives you nothing when broken down.

Ah well

• Advertisement

39 hours played since ROI launched not including orbit etc. Jaysus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement