Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The "Memory of Silimar" Artifact has a 112% Stat Split. Get it before the Reset from Tyra.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,124 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    The "Memory of Silimar" Artifact has a 112% Stat Split. Get it before the Reset from Tyra.

Were do you get the things you trade with her for the artifacts?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Were do you get the things you trade with here for them?

Each character gets the quest after doing the main RoI story called "Do Heroic Stuff in the Plaguelands" and that gives the coin thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 45,974 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

has it been said where we will get the coins to buy the other 5 off her?

I wonder if that Noble Deeds bit of her Quest is going to repeat each week.

I would suspect this to be the case atm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

has it been said where we will get the coins to buy the other 5 off her?

Weekly Patrol is part of the record book. Handy bit of faction rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

39 hours played since ROI launched not including orbit etc. Jaysus

I've played more since RoI than I did between June and September

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I never thought I'd stop my Warlock from wearing Voidfang Vestments but a few days ago I got Exotic boots called Transversive Steps. They all your weapon to be automatically reloaded when walking over ammo pickups. So at times with a full-auto weapon it is like having infinite ammo. Great fun.

They also allow you to move quicker while crouching. Handy in Crucible.

I've played more since RoI than I did between June and September

Same here. Overwatch yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I never thought I'd stop my Warlock from wearing Voidfang Vestments but a few days ago I got Exotic boots called Transversive Steps. They all your weapon to be automatically reloaded when walking over ammo pickups. So at times with a full-auto weapon it is like having infinite ammo. Great fun.

IMO one of the best warlock pieces available now. Great all rounder covering special/heavy ammo capacity too.

• Advertisement

Weekly Patrol is part of the record book. Handy bit of faction rep.

The weekly patrol is one of the Shiro bounties - not a Tyra bounty/quest.

The weekly patrol is one of the Shiro bounties - not a Tyra bounty/quest.

Doesn't Tyra not send the scan an anomaly behind a walker underneath the forge. Is that not the 1st weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Doesn't Tyra not send the scan an anomaly behind a walker underneath the forge. Is that not the 1st weekly.

That's part 2 of the quest for Gally that you have from the start. Part 1 is to complete the ROI campaign.

I think Tyra might have a weekly bounty/quest (the Noble Deeds one) but the weekly patrol bounty is absolutely a Shiro one - complete 10 patrols in the plaguelands.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,657 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Unlimited sprint >

Its a useless artifact really, be a waste of a coin to buy it over the sprint one surely.

AdamD wrote: »
    Unlimited sprint >

Its a useless artifact really, be a waste of a coin to buy it over the sprint one surely.

I plan on getting all 8 - but if I could only pick one, it would be the sprint one alright.

The sprint one and the DoT crucible one are the two I will most likely stick to.

In general I am moving away from Int/Dis/Str stats (not completely) as a priority which I had before - towards the perks being the first thing I look at on armor.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Unlimited sprint >

You can buy all 3 tho :P 1 on each char

• Registered Users Posts: 12,657 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

They don't transfer across though. You can only use the one you got on that character.

They don't transfer across though. You can only use the one you got on that character.

They do transfer. You just have to attune it on the new character.

I brought my Hunter one over to the Titan when I started his quests.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I think Tyra might have a weekly bounty/quest (the Noble Deeds one) but the weekly patrol bounty is absolutely a Shiro one - complete 10 patrols in the plaguelands.

Weekly patrol quest is Shiros Plaguelands Quest to complete 15 patrols including 3 quarantine, 5 kill and 3 assassination missions.

• Advertisement

Weekly patrol quest is Shiros Plaguelands Quest to complete 15 patrols including 3 quarantine, 5 kill and 3 assassination missions.

Ah feck I was looking forward to a weekly mission from Tyra. As the song goes - you can't always get what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ah feck I was looking forward to a weekly mission from Tyra. As the song goes - you can't always get what you want.

Could still get that too. No one know how to get another Iron Legacy yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Could still get that too. No one know how to get another Iron Legacy yet.

Suppose we'll find out tomorrow. At least if you get your alts through the story and first quest from her you'll be picking up them all soon enough.

What emmett said. I can use all 3 artifacts on all 3 characters. You get 3 coins if you have 3 characters. The relics will be on rotation. No reason not to buy it if you have 3 chars

What emmett said. I can use all 3 artifacts on all 3 characters. You get 3 coins if you have 3 characters. The relics will be on rotation. No reason not to buy it if you have 3 chars

Takes about 2 hours(??) to get the green medallion to trade in i think.

I'm done on the Hunter and just there on the Titan so might try push through on the Warlock to get the last one later before reset.

They knew before we knew. I need more tinfoil hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I enjoy how Bungie incorporates player habits in the grimoire.

One of the chat logs for the viruses we had before RoI dropped had Cayde-6 giving out that we guardians were constantly standing on his table :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

that nightfall was brutal. special thanks to Kaiser who helped (aka carried) myself and McMafia through it. Just Brutal.
    Got the titan to 367. Once you get to 365 the levelling up really slows. Saw someone on my friends list at 378, must be raiding. need to bump the other two characters to make them Iron Banner compatible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

gimli2112 wrote: »
    that nightfall was brutal. special thanks to Kaiser who helped (aka carried) myself and McMafia through it. Just Brutal.
    Got the titan to 367. Once you get to 365 the levelling up really slows. Saw someone on my friends list at 378, must be raiding. need to bump the other two characters to make them Iron Banner compatible.

I'm just after hitting 350. I have a few purple and yellow engrams that I have been saving. Would it be good practice to pop these now to get my level up or should I just keep grinding until I get up to 360 and then use all my saved engrams?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement