Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,345 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cheers. You were in a fireteam of 6 already, so I didn't bother you. Destiny time is limited lately for me.

Solo'd the NF with my crappy low level Titan yesterday and I'm working on the swords. I have all 3 swords levelled up and I only need 2 more crucible kills. I thought I read somewhere that you can get all 3 exotic swords in one run. Must try to find the exact steps before I move on to the next part of the quest. Anybody else done it?

I need two more Crucible kills with the Void sword. If you need a hand with any stage let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Think you just need people to have one of each elemental sword in your party and have them kill their respective knight when you do the strike at the end. You're still a long grindy way off the last part if you're only on crucible kills though :(

Oh I know there's a lot more to do!! I heard the material farming is the worst. I'm getting there though. I completely neglected the swords until a few weeks ago when I saw you use the Raze Lighter against the yellow Knight at the War Priest. Now I want them all. Stupid game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I still have to get all 25 crucible kills with the arc sword :/

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I need two more Crucible kills with the Void sword. If you need a hand with any stage let me know.

Cheers. I'll be looking for help for the last part. I'll continue the grind until then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I still have to get all 25 crucible kills with the arc sword :/

Just camp the heavy, it's actually not too bad, don't see why people feel the need to use the hilt against their buddies in Rumble. You'll get a handful of kills every game if you make sure you get the Heavy, keep your super for it if needs must

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

syboit wrote: »
    Guys I could deffo do with some help on the Xbone aswell, Was able to get past golgoroth with another team but had to leave, I'm just cursed with this infliction that I can't jump :( , spent an hour on my own later at the jumping accross the walls section but just can't make it (I either have too much agility or not enough).
    I just want to complete the daughters/oryx so I can finish the roads to kings fall quest and hopefully get the 310 artifact from eris aswell.
    What class are you using? I've added you there and don't mind helping you get through the jumping puzzles. They are a pain in the hole, but once you practice them a good few times they become fun and easy. There's still a few of the guys I raid with can't manage the tomb ships but they are getting there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

What class are you using? I've added you there and don't mind helping you get through the jumping puzzles. They are a pain in the hole, but once you practice them a good few times they become fun and easy. There's still a few of the guys I raid with can't manage the tomb ships but they are getting there.

Titan is the only really one I used, I never really got into using the other 2 characters I made.

thanks, will also add you here on this side, and a few others from around here aswell. Would be nice to see familar people in the game. Not sure about the rest of you, but I like to do some of the weekly prison of elders aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Titan is the only really one I used, I never really got into using the other 2 characters I made.

thanks, will also add you here on this side, and a few others from around here aswell. Would be nice to see familar people in the game. Not sure about the rest of you, but I like to do some of the weekly prison of elders aswell.

I've added you there as well. Wife is away Friday so I hope to try and organise a normal raid if you are interested.

Titan should be grand for the jumps but if you are struggling go defender and Max agility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I have added you there too, more than happy to help anytime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I've added you there as well. Wife is away Friday so I hope to try and organise a normal raid if you are interested.

Titan should be grand for the jumps but if you are struggling go defender and Max agility.

Tonight has turned out to be a non runner for me, got an early start tomorrow morning that I hadn't counted on.I'd be up for it Friday if you're planning on running it then.

I main a titan and find it the easiest to do the jumps with, the warlock is the hardest with its stupid floaty jump!

I didn't mention you at all! :pac:

Tonight has turned out to be a non runner for me, got an early start tomorrow morning that I hadn't counted on.I'd be up for it Friday if you're planning on running it then.

Stone you really should donate that Elite controller. Your really not getting much use out of it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok so loving that new xbox elite controller, cant say how much better it feels than my original one, I heard the newer controller were better than the first edition ones but this elite controller is just unreal.

The problem now is that it makes the ps4 controller feel like it is made out of paper... I need to get another one for Ps4!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ok so loving that new xbox elite controller, cant say how much better it feels than my original one, I heard the newer controller were better than the first edition ones but this elite controller is just unreal.

The problem now is that it makes the ps4 controller feel like it is made out of paper... I need to get another one for Ps4!

First World Problems, eh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Bohrio wrote: »

Yeah, it's a heavy git isn't it. Easily as heavy as the Wii U pad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

First World Problems, eh.

So true... lol
    Yeah, it's a heavy git isn't it. Easily as heavy as the Wii U pad.

It is, I dont mind that at all, I have big hand so I like the feeling of a heavy controller, however, it might be a problem if I ever drop it, I just thought of that, I better keep it in its case!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

All I want from Bungie is a year two BTRD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

Cormac... wrote: »
    Here's some rough teams to use for Friday, I gave my group 7 to allow for drops outs (if 7 team up, maybe one of the experienced players can bow out)

Gave every 3-4 experience, 2 newbies (italics), and one semi-newbie (italics again, either new to clan, or done very limited raiding back a year ago)

Team 1 - 9pm
    • GenericDreadHead
    • CDB
    • Dudeeile
    • cuhlcannon
    • jonnycivic
    • roadie_2013
    • goon_magee
    Team 2 - 9.30pm
    • Sniper
    • Conovar
    • Madra
    • Fieldog
    • Kazzdee
    • Fitzafrenic
    Team 3 - 10pm
    • Optimus
    • Solvable
    • Wondaboy
    • WShakesbeer
    • maxiburke
    • Kiplesworth

Friend requests sent and good to go for Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

CianRyan wrote: »
    All I want from Bungie is a year two BTRD.

Ruin Wake from Crucible Vendor (or as a Crucible package drop etc) ;)

What class are you using? I've added you there and don't mind helping you get through the jumping puzzles.

Thanks for the game last night lads, great craic and patience with the jumps. Might see ye over the weekend to finish the raid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Last man standing in Trials

Edit: Pay particular attention to the bottom left of the screen at the end. :)

Thanks for the game last night lads, great craic and patience with the jumps. Might see ye over the weekend to finish the raid.

Aye, it was good fun. Apart from the glitchy totems, I've never seen them that bad! And my party chat, hopefully that's fixed now!

Are you about tonight to finish it off?

Aye, it was good fun. Apart from the glitchy totems, I've never seen them that bad! And my party chat, hopefully that's fixed now!

Are you about tonight to finish it off?

yeah, the glitching on that part was mad, we did make short enough work of the rest though.

I might be on later tonight, but could be past 10. But whats 10 when were still going at 3am :D

yeah, the glitching on that part was mad, we did make short enough work of the rest though.

I might be on later tonight, but could be past 10. But whats 10 when were still going at 3am :D

I'm pretty sure that the warpriest and Golgoroth would have went down on the first run if my party app wasn't crashing.

I should be on from 10 hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Mcsirl

Big thanks to Ferrigan, Foxer and Aces last night for bring me though the raid for only my second run. Got up to the sisters/doctors very handy if you take out the hassle with the bit before the warpriest that kept glitching out. As for drops I got the chest piece at a lower lvl than I already have, wouldn't mind but it's the only raid armour I have :(. Hopefully better luck next time

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Big thanks to Ferrigan, Foxer and Aces last night for bring me though the raid for only my second run. Got up to the sisters/doctors very handy if you take out the hassle with the bit before the warpriest that kept glitching out. As for drops I got the chest piece at a lower lvl than I already have, wouldn't mind but it's the only raid armour I have :(. Hopefully better luck next time

Ha! The doctors.... Yeah, when I start calling things random names it's a good sign that it's probably 3am and I should be in bed :pac:

• Advertisement

Mcsirl wrote: »

Jesus I wouldn't like them to be my Doctors :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement