Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Glico Man wrote: »

Now I just need a Zhalo and I'll be happy.

never leave home without the zhalo, its the first primary exotic I upgrade first. Wonder if it would be any good to use against the vosik ads in the hard mode raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

dudeeile wrote: »
    Bungie.net has its Vendors section down again, its been down more than up since RoI dropped, still working on their API? Seems more problematic than that.

Still working on it, they've been turning on and off features on a daily basis:

You can see the details on this thread:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/39966/215415299/0/0

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

if you log in don't log out. had trouble getting in, got in as hunter, went to Xur changed to warlock. Can't get back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

gimli2112 wrote: »
    if you log in don't log out. had trouble getting in, got in as hunter, went to Xur changed to warlock. Can't get back in.

Thats because psn is being ddosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Being forced to watch the late late with the missus, cringed to the bone by this crap. Is psn still down, looking forward to a hour or two of shooting crap at 11.30 onwards .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

It's still down. I just got kicked off Destiny and I can't get back online.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Can now sign in, but can't use messenger. Anyone up for a bit of something

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Once you hit 385LL what are there options for advancing as I see Legendary Engrams to out at 385. Are Heroic strikes still an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Once you hit 385LL what are there options for advancing as I see Legendary Engrams to out at 385. Are Heroic strikes still an option?
    Cormac... wrote: »
    Cormac posted this handy image a few days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I guess I'll be playing plenty of Control so in the hope of Legendary drops.

Crucible for weapon drops upto 400, exotics , archons forge for ghost/artifact/class item and final one is using the skeleton keys in the strike. The strikes are very handy if there is a specific piece you need, so you could do rockesMcDickfass for primary, malok for helmet or winters run (taken) for special.
    Only draw back is there is no boots or chest piece in the strike loot.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,973 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Three times now I have got the Echo Chamber strike on the playlist and three times I have been locked out of the hord chest by an invisible ward. I want an imago loop. FFS.

Three times now I have got the Echo Chamber strike on the playlist and three times I have been locked out of the hord chest by an invisible ward. I want an imago loop. FFS.

Think I seen that on reddit, about a bug with that chest. Can you not just pick the 320 undying mind and try for imago, they will still drop at the higher LL

syboit wrote: »
    Think I seen that on reddit, about a bug with that chest. Can you not just pick the 320 undying mind and try for imago, they will still drop at the higher LL

unless i can get the other two people in the strike to not kill the boss until he goes to the final central area it will be the same issue every time - bungie and their stupid invisible walls. Been an issue since the strike first appeared and they have done nothing. Infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

unless i can get the other two people in the strike to not kill the boss until he goes to the final central area it will be the same issue every time - bungie and their stupid invisible walls. Been an issue since the strike first appeared and they have done nothing. Infuriating.

Yeah but in 3 days we can can throw a blanket over our ghost and make it look proper scary. Let's leave the fixing things stuff to Bob The Builder.

hopscotch dropped max(ish) stability still love it

joined YoungTobes for the NF on Saturday. Wiped a few times and then get a message "sorry didn't realise Light Level was so high I'll drop out and you guys get someone else in to finish it" No Tobes it is what it is, it's not down to you, stay. Next round other lad goes down at the far end of the room Tobes runs through a gauntlet of solar damaging adds, battered and bloodied he gets the guy up just as I go down. LL be damned he runs back, revives me and we go on to clear it. Got a really sweet DO scout.
    Movie's out in August.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got my first exotics from blue engrams... Both of them Jade Rabbits.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Jade Rabbit is an exotic :)

• Advertisement

I've gotten a few exotics from blues now. What's happening more often is infusing something and getting a higher number than the infusee.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jade Rabbit is an exotic :)
    Gah, yeah that's what I meant.

And yeah, I've had that infuse thing happen the odd time. Only seems to be one level above, but still better than nothing. I'm currently on 271 LL with the top gear I've got.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Couldn't resist posting this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

The Speaker is selling Ascendant Raisins for 10 Motes Of Light if anyone dismantled theirs in the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Nightfall: The Sunless Cell
    Modifiers
    Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
    Brawler - Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.
    Chaff - Player radar is disabled.
    Match Game - Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched Elemental Damage.
    Exposure - Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.

Heroic Strike Playlist Modifiers

Heroic - Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
    Solar Burn - Solar damage from any source is greatly increased.
    Small Arms - Primary Weapon damage is favored.
    Fresh Troops - Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.

Lords of Iron Artifacts
    Skorri (Dis 31/74, Str 30/73) - Give super faster to allies
    Radegast (Dis 31/74, Str 34/77) - deflect bullets with swords
    Gheleon (Str 67/110) - detailed radar, third eye

Lord Shaxx Bounty:
    Supremacy
    7 matches
    50 primary kills
    30 kill credits
    20 crests denied

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Lads check on the shelf near the emote kiosk, there's a sparrow that's basically a broom with a seat

wexdevil wrote: »
    Lads check on the shelf near the emote kiosk, there's a sparrow that's basically a broom with a seat

It is hidden in the tower for you to find.
    In the hanger bar, boxes to the right of where Xur stands when he is down there

looks like the box of raisins finally has a use, bring it to the speaker with some motes to start a mini-tower quest

It is hidden in the tower for you to find.
    In the hanger bar, boxes to the right of where Xur stands when he is down there

cool, didnt realise you could actually pick it up :)

http://i.imgur.com/LAJryBY.gifv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Superblack shader available for anyone who kept their raisins...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement