Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

What challenge is it this week in WotM?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Should be Vosiks if my timing is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Vosik this week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Vosik I think, sure didnt we do aksis last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,973 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

You can do better than that, guardian.

Free Rep!

Free Rep!

I don't care about XP or Rep at this stage of the game (does anyone?), I just want to play a few games per evening without getting placed into matches like that. Seriously annoys me more than lag ever could.

I'd sooner spend ten minutes matchmaking and get placed into a fresh match than spend 1 minute matchmaking and get placed into a match like that.

And I know people will say just stay in the group and you'll load into a fresh game afterwards, but that's not what happened. Teams were broken up after that match and I was again placed into a game that was over 5 minutes old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I don't care about XP or Rep at this stage of the game (does anyone?), I just want to play a few games per evening without getting placed into matches like that. Seriously annoys me more than lag ever could.

I'd sooner spend ten minutes matchmaking and get placed into a fresh match than spend 1 minute matchmaking and get placed into a match like that.

And I know people will say just stay in the group and you'll load into a fresh game afterwards, but that's not what happened. Teams were broken up after that match and I was again placed into a game that was over 5 minutes old.

Well Tutz think about it this way, how much damage could you possibly do in half a match? I think Bungie got it right this time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

fmuoydfg1pdylxxwac7t.jpg

• Advertisement

Well, I'm making the move to Overwatch till they fix this "New Monarchy Y3 Class Items don't you complete the Quest" bolllox.

You're welcome to come back Totz. OW will always be here to warmly embrace you. I know you miss my top-bantz

I see it's down to 39.99 in Argos now too. Definitely tempted to pick it up again. New map on the way too I see

Last disc stopped working for some reason. Doesn't look scratched or chipped in any way so not sure what the story is. Smyth's basically told me to feck off when I went in looking for a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Well, I'm making the move to Overwatch till they fix this "New Monarchy Y3 Class Items don't you complete the Quest" bolllox.

Same issue myself recently, had to grind out a few more faction levels to get the chroma mark and that one worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Some posts from reddit about Kabr/VOG. Really enjoy the whole lore/setup around the vault of glass. I really not too bothered about the old raids getting their light level increased, but would really like another quest (like ntte) or a challenge every week to enter the vault, and break out the Kabr armor again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5fqfxo/i_am_kabr/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5fnxz1/the_story_behind_the_vault_of_glass/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

FWC taking spinmetal this week :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

syboit wrote: »
    Really enjoyed mayhem clash this weekend, though people who snipe in this mode really get on my nerves, but its double sweet getting them with the gally, especially in the twilight gap and crossroad maps.

It was perfect for me as I was doing the exotic sword quest (25 PvP sword kills)

Very handy with the heavy ammo spawning 3-4 times per run :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

PSX just showed the Ice Breaker is returning.

as well as new gear/weapons and sparrow racing league soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Bungie's originality knows no bounds. Just Pocket Infinity left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Great to see sparrow racing sticking around for private matches after the winter event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭eggy81

Hi lads. Played with some of ye before on ps4. Looking to get back into this game again. Not sure if I am in the relevant groups or chats.
    Psn is dalglish86
    Is it possible to catch up from around 300 light to get to play top level stuff again. Never even played kings fall raid.

eggy81 wrote: »
    Hi lads. Played with some of ye before on ps4. Looking to get back into this game again. Not sure if I am in the relevant groups or chats.
    Psn is dalglish86
    Is it possible to catch up from around 300 light to get to play top level stuff again. Never even played kings fall raid.

Start here.

Are you in the clan? If not then join up, there is currently only 1 space left in the PSN chat.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Start here.

Are you in the clan? If not then join up, there is currently only 1 space left in the PSN chat.

As far as I can remember I'm in clan2 but it's been well over a year since I played with the clan. Think I'm in the community but def not in chat.

eggy81 wrote: »
    As far as I can remember I'm in clan2 but it's been well over a year since I played with the clan. Think I'm in the community but def not in chat.

I just added you back to the chat.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I just added you back to the chat.

Thanks. Need to get on and get boosted abut through some strikes and stuff. Last time I was playing regularly I was just soloing pvp mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

have all characters at 399, just need boots and my Titan is 400. C'mon IB Rift.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,973 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Anyone see the Deadstiny challenge that a few streamers are running at the moment.

Starting a new character (on new accounts for them) and playing until their toon gets killed. If they die it is game over, start again from scratch. Goal is to get as many exotics as you can.

Looks a bit of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

gimli2112 wrote: »
    have all characters at 399, just need boots and my Titan is 400. C'mon IB Rift.

Better chance of a drop with NF I'd say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Better chance of it if he ran a raid :P sure he can get boots straight away at vosik and all like :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

did three NFs this week coins, a fusion and something else
    No boots :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement