Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Better chance of it if he ran a raid :P sure he can get boots straight away at vosik and all like :P

I don't raid

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I don't raid

Gims, we know you dont raid but think of all those pairs of 400 boots your missing out on every day of the week....... I have so many 400 boots I wish I could give you some but they wont allow it like :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I got loads of pairs of 400 boots last IB, don't think there'll be any around this time...

I got loads of pairs of 400 boots last IB, don't think there'll be any around this time...

dammit, I'll have to hope for an exotic
    still getting stuff decrypt at 399 now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

scrub

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

See....... chimp robbed all the boots..... go get him gims.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Have you tried decrypting them at 400?

Bungie's originality knows no bounds. Just Pocket Infinity left now.

Gun was so OP they didn't know what to do with it so they just broke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

have all characters at 399, just need boots and my Titan is 400. C'mon IB Rift.

Run the Black garden with 1 3oC per boss - Take out 2 and if no exotic engram drops, return to orbit and repeat.

Do this across all 3 characters and eventually an exotic leg engram will drop. (along with a ton of others)

Best farming spot in the game. And remember, 3oC cool down is every 18 mins (per character)

Run the Black garden with 1 3oC per boss - Take out 2 and if no exotic engram drops, return to orbit and repeat.

Do this across all 3 characters and eventually an exotic leg engram will drop. (along with a ton of others)

Best farming spot in the game. And remember, 3oC cool down is every 18 mins (per character)

Run the Iron Tomb mission ;)

and reset on 3oC is 10 mins isnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Run the Iron Tomb mission ;)

and reset on 3oC is 10 mins isnt it?

There is a lot of talk that the cool down rate is gone since RoI - which is why Black Garden became a top farming spot.

There is a lot of talk that the cool down rate is gone since RoI - which is why Black Garden became a top farming spot.

Nah i have done a shed load of farming man and to me its still there. I know they tweeked the odds on Exotics to like on average 1 in 4 I think it was.

Nah i have done a shed load of farming man and to me its still there. I know they tweeked the odds on Exotics to like on average 1 in 4 I think it was.

Well there would be a starting odds chance - and that would increase the more coins in you are. The cool down was designed, iirc, to reduce the chance of drops.

Not getting an exotic each time would be very different from the cool down.

Well there would be a starting odds chance - and that would increase the more coins in you are. The cool down was designed, iirc, to reduce the chance of drops.

Not getting an exotic each time would be very different from the cool down.

Well my last run in Iron Tomb I posted the details a few pages back for gims and I ran it for 2-3 days straight just trying to get exotics for shards etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

What's all this Black Garden talk about? Iron Tomb was miles easier. Johnny Reynolds is your man for the stats, he threw about 150/200 3oC's at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

PetKing wrote: »
    What's all this Black Garden talk about? Iron Tomb was miles easier. Johnny Reynolds is your man for the stats, he threw about 150/200 3oC's at it.

Yeah, in the iron tomb I got like 12 from 92, 14/15 from 85 and 11 from 65. (Almost 100% sure on those numbers). That was about a month ago. I wasn't waiting on the cool down either. Like if I got an exotic from the first guy, I popped another 3oc for the second guy coz someone in some thread on Reddit said the cool down was gone. One thing I did find that helped was being hungover

I got zero from 20 during my run before I gave up. RNG b******t

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

I got zero from 20 during my run before I gave up. RNG b******t

I average 1 in 4-5 from the black Garden.

Decent returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

PetKing wrote: »

Yup, its just boss after boss after boss :). No messing around with ads or going back to orbit. Plus you can make a good bit of glimmer/spinmetal aswell if you have the right shell on for fallen/cosmodrome.

The only drawback is that you can fairly eat through 3oC's in a short while.

Three of Coins were, in general, a terrible addition to Destiny. Ruined the exotic economy and the joy of getting an exotic drop.

• Advertisement

Three of Coins were, in general, a terrible addition to Destiny. Ruined the exotic economy and the joy of getting an exotic drop.

Yeah I'd agree particularly as we all got 95% of the exotics within a day as they were glitchable. Kill boss , nuke onself, rinse and repeat.

Yeah I'd agree particularly as we all got 95% of the exotics within a day as they were glitchable. Kill boss , nuke onself, rinse and repeat.

Ehhhhhhhhh.............. speak for yourself Gims..... I never farmed for my exotics :P

although without 3ocs I'd probably be at LL 390 forever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Skeleton key drop rates to be increased with the release of the dawning aswell, looking forward to the new strike variants aswell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5gl8bt/the_dawning_everything_we_know_so_far/

syboit wrote: »
    Skeleton key drop rates to be increased with the release of the dawning aswell, looking forward to the new strike variants aswell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5gl8bt/the_dawning_everything_we_know_so_far/

2015 Sparrow Racing Book CAN BE completed this time around

Need one more race win to complete it. Finishing 2nd to Jonny all those times really hurt. So delighted I kept it.

2015 Sparrow Racing Book CAN BE completed this time around

Need one more race win to complete it. Finishing 2nd to Jonny all those times really hurt. So delighted I kept it.

AH gims, how many times did I tell ya I would let you take the last win but you said you wanted to earn it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

syboit wrote: »

Yayyyy more Titan Towels.

Yayyyy more Titan Towels.

The titan love is back :')

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The titan love is back :')

The Titan love never left, if you where a true Titan that is.

• Advertisement

Ah, I remember the days you couldn't go into a NF unless one of you had an Icebreaker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement