Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What are the rewards like in SRL?
    Really did it last time for 3oC exotic drops.

seen a few of the Y2 legendary weapons (ash factory and eylusna hand cannon) dropping, plus seen the shells from last years crimson doubles dropping aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

seems like SRL will be worth investing sometime into so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yup, emotes galore all over the place aswell and a tonne of sparrows too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yup, emotes galore all over the place aswell and a tonne of sparrows too :D

Yeah, I got a great horn last night
    Mr%20Bean%20if%20you%20Know%20what%20I%20mean%20back.jpg

My sparrow will now sound like a choo choo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah, I got a great horn last night
    Mr%20Bean%20if%20you%20Know%20what%20I%20mean%20back.jpg

My sparrow will now sound like a choo choo.

Thats what she said :pac:

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Thats what she said :pac:

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I'm finally 400

Czpyg-CXgAAOJzC.jpg:small

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Is there any use for the felwinter souvenir other than to turn your head into a snowglobe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

EoinHef wrote:
    Is there any use for the felwinter souvenir other than to turn your head into a snowglobe?

It'll be all the rage on the beaches come Summer '17.

PetKing wrote: »
    It'll be all the rage on the beaches come Summer '17.

:) they keep my pumpkin heads , celeary stick and other rubbish company in the vault

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

And SRL quest done along with the first page of the book complete. Now onto the strikes.

Managed to get the crystalline robes as well which look pretty cool.

If you get one of the racing class items deffo worth it to put emotes into it to level it up to get the SRL rep increase. You can end up getting an extra 20 - 50 rep per race when your wearing one. Was able to hit level 5 quick enough without even finishing the license.

Think I have the guts of 2 outfits bar the helmets.
    well one is just a skin LL3 but the other gear is around the 380's ish.

Mars circuit seemed to be the one I did the most

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

syboit wrote: »
    If you get one of the racing class items deffo worth it to put emotes into it to level it up to get the SRL rep increase.

This is the Freudian slip of a man who's bought some loot bags :P

This is the Freudian slip of a man who's bought some loot bags :P

:), if only I could put some emotes into them, god knows I've enough from nightfall rewards!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,967 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

damnit - the S License needs three wins.... bugger. thats a grind and a half to get!

damnit - the S License needs three wins.... bugger. thats a grind and a half to get!

Why don't ye all boost each other and take turns winning in a group of 6 like ye did last year? :pac:

Why don't ye all boost each other and take turns winning in a group of 6 like ye did last year? :pac:

9en9I9.gif

*Vrooms Softly*

According to utube the best Sparrows are the VOG/Crota sparrows. You just keep burst firing boost on your way to carpal tunnel syndrome and a new controller and you're golden.

• Advertisement

Not overly impossible to get, took me about 25 minutes.
    Had a few races where it was more like bumper cars than anything else but got a few where I was 5-6 seconds ahead as well.

I was using the Velumbra I think it's called, the one that sounds like a pod racer.

According to utube the best Sparrows are the VOG/Crota sparrows. You just keep burst firing boost on your way to carpal tunnel syndrome and a new controller and you're golden.

Well there is one objectively "best" sparrow in the game for Tricks, not for "Extra Boosts" though

there's also a secret sparrow reward from a present that's hidden around the side for yer wan selling the sparrows

God dam it it, why cant we just use the broom in SRL :(

But in terms of best sparrow theres only one that has higher boost stats than the others afaik.

Yup, the SR-1 Swiftriver which is reward from the below quest

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/A_Nod_from_Cayde

Now that i've told you about it..... you're not allowed use it if you're racing me :D

Alternatively, get an SR-0 Swiftriver and upgrade it with the thingy for Sparrows from Xur.

All other sparrows have a boost of 35, the SR-1 is 40

Yup, the SR-1 Swiftriver which is reward from the below quest

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/A_Nod_from_Cayde

Now that i've told you about it..... you're not allowed use it if you're racing me :D

Alternatively, get an SR-0 Swiftriver and upgrade it with the thingy for Sparrows from Xur.

All other sparrows have a boost of 35, the SR-1 is 40

Where is my god dam broom :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,967 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i don't think you can complete that quest now generic - was that not the one that had to be completed by the 13th.

can't see the wiki page in work but if it's the one where you have to activate the Ghost on the Bannerfall map it's still active the earlier quest is gone since 13th all right

Ah that quest is still active i think but I am open to correction on it :D

• Advertisement

i don't think you can complete that quest now generic - was that not the one that had to be completed by the 13th.

Nah, that was "With Finesse and Speed" i think, which was the Red-Bull one which gave a EV-42 Nightsteed sparrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement