Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Anyone fancy some Crux farming this week?

I was thinking about this today, I doubt it will be as easy as just getting a crux again (even an old one).

I have 3 on my vault anyway just in case, they seemed to drop very easily on XBOX for some reason.

However, I do have the feeling that this will be obtained differently than how it was back in y1...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

nevelator wrote: »
    If there are really giving back to the community - they should make sniping with the Icebreakers the only way to complete that section:D

I hope that all raids drop the same ornament (Perfected Harrowed Radiant Ascendant Ornament); so you don't have to wait ages to complete a set.

You know they won't though.
    How wrong was I?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads can we have all Destiny 2 chat over in the Destiny 2 thread please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,956 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

having two threads discussing this is a pain in the balls. I quoted the same tweet 20mins ago in the other thread.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Lads can we have all Destiny 2 chat over in the Destiny 2 thread please :)
    having two threads discussing this is a pain in the balls. I quoted the same tweet 20mins ago in the other thread.

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

What about that Destiny 1 game eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Who died and made you mod...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Who died and made you mod...

Your momma :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

I saw on the Bungie Forums there are new dead ghosts to be discovered since the launch of AOT!!

These are courtesy of user: Esoterickk1 who put up the original post.

Fair play to him/her!!

YouTube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OL2dR-JjbU

00:00 - Ghost Fragment: Lord Shaxx
    The Tower - Climb slightly up the tree near the Gunsmith.
    00:25 - Legend: Rezyl Azzir - The Triumphant Return
    390 Crota's End Raid - At the very beginning of the raid before you drop down, head to the plate where you form the bridge. Head over the cliff to the left, and on the far beam/structure goes down towards the hole, the ghost will be sitting there.
    The rest are in Crucible/PVP Private Matches (I'll refer to them by Control spawns):
    00:50 - Ghost Fragment: Cayde-6
    Exodus Blue - Inside the Car near the A spawn flag.
    01:10 - Ghost Fragment: Eris Morn
    The Anomaly - In the very middle of the map on the rotating structure, in the gap/center of it.
    01:34 - Ghost Fragment: Lord Shaxx 2
    Twilight Gap - In the small room in the hallway lower that connects the C flag/party room (directly across where the Special Spawns near that middle turret).
    02:03 - Ghost Fragment: The Last Word 5
    Frontier - Near the heavy spawn on the cliff/open side of the map. Where you can fall off there's a ledge with the ghost.
    02:28 - Ghost Fragment: The Reef 4
    The Drifter - Directly behind A spawn there's a little ledge you can jump on over the railing, it's floating on top of htat.
    02:51 - Ghost Fragment: Thorn 5
    The Cauldron - In the bones tunnel near C flag, it's sitting on the roof/inside those bones.
    03:12 - Shadows of Yor
    The Dungeons - Top middle of the map, sitting on top of the giant crystal.
    03:35 - Ghost Fragment: Fallen 6 (PS4 Exclusive)
    Sector 618 - This can be found between B and A points. If you're at B, head towards A but go into the far corner rather than turning. It's in the ball bag in the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

The last few weeks ive been playing a hunter from scratch,not using any vault stuff for infusion just levelling up naturally. Hit 385 last night so gettin there.

One thing i never picked up on in my original playthrough was how to get the exotic sword quests:( So im only now working my way through the solar and void sword quests,mostly just PvP kills left on this part. Bit annoyed at myself for not realising how to kick them off,reckon i would have had at least one by now. Good thing though is ill have two proper raid ready classes now going forward.

Also husk of the pit dropped last night so im gonna try quickly get the wizard kills so i can hopefully get through CE some night before reset with help from you guys.

Any advice for getting those kills quickly? Tried the dreadnaught last night when it dropped but only got 10 in about an hour,admittedly i got sucked in the court with randoms for a bit:D

Gonna be a busy weekend!!

• Advertisement

EoinHef wrote: »
    Also husk of the pit dropped last night so im gonna try quickly get the wizard kills so i can hopefully get through CE some night before reset with help from you guys.

Any advice for getting those kills quickly? Tried the dreadnaught last night when it dropped but only got 10 in about an hour,admittedly i got sucked in the court with randoms for a bit:D

Gonna be a busy weekend!!

General consensus among the wider community seems to be keep getting those husks until you get one that requires thrall kills. Thralls, are by far, the most abundant of the three options available.

General consensus among the wider community seems to be keep getting those husks until you get one that requires thrall kills. Thralls, are by far, the most abundant of the three options available.

I farmed for well over an hour last night and not one single husk :'( I will farm again later but I wont hold my breath.

Aw balls,didnt even know there was a chance at getting different husks! Do i have to disgard the one i have to get another?

I got the one i have in a 320 strike,didnt even know they dropped there.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I got one that required wizards. Got it done fairly quick in the "Lost to light" mission. First darkness zone has a wizard, so you can kill it and wipe.

I got one that required wizards. Got it done fairly quick in the "Lost to light" mission. First darkness zone has a wizard, so you can kill it and wipe.

Good to know. Just going by what I've read on Reddit. Thralls are obviously more abundant than Wizards and Knights

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Got a husk of the pit in the coe run today with anto and sir conar.

Thank you very much,worked a treat:)

Now all i have to do is do crota on hard mode.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

EoinHef wrote: »
    Thank you very much,worked a treat:)

Now all i have to do is do crota on hard mode.....

Any auld Crota will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:
    Any auld Crota will do.

Does it not specify a 390 Crota kill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

PetKing wrote: »
    Does it not specify a 390 Crota kill?

Not for Necrochasm.

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote:
    Not for Necrochasm.

Delightful!!

New Monarchy Autorifle (Doctrine archetype) - High Caliber Rounds - Perfect Balance/Crowd Control - Counter Balance. Seems to be the pick of the guns this week - that thing could be a fecking pain in the ass to deal with. That rate of fire, high cal and the stability perks? Could be amazing.

Actually - another two for the list:

Wormwood (FWC Sidearm) - TrueSight - Rangefinder - HighCal - Hand Loaded.
    Event Horizon (Crucible sniper) - ShortGaze - Triple Tap - Casket Mag - Hidden Hand.

Oh my!

Forgot to pick up that Palindrome last week. Saw Dude mention the vendor rolls change weekly now.

Question: i noticed several playlists removed from PvP?? I couldn't see Clash in the crucible directory last night???

That AR looks vay tasty alright. And the Sidearm would be the main pick of the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Forgot to pick up that Palindrome last week. Saw Dude mention the vendor rolls change weekly now.

Question: i noticed several playlists removed from PvP?? I couldn't see Clash in the crucible directory last night???

Saw a video saying they had consolidated a lot of the PvP playlists. Probably not a bad idea as the player numbers are down. Played about ten games of PvP this weekend and thought I did pretty well. checked stats yesterday and went 1-11 in the first game. Wine.

yeah - the crucible modes have been reduced (to cut play list options and increase player concentration). Modes will rotate around week by week. Control and Supremacy last week. Clash and Rift this week. Zone Control is the featured Crucible mode. Elimination and Trials rotate Tuesday to Thursday/Friday to Monday I think. Not sure the rotation of Salvage/Skirmish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

I thought I had done and seen everything on the dreadnaught, but apparently not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOSdw0o945s

Just in case anyone else missed this, and for you emblem hunters.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Took me long enough, but finally managed to hit 400 Light :pac: Also got a Ghost Ghost from one of the weekly chest things, which was nice.

• Advertisement

Is there an easy way to know if i own a shader or emblem while I'm shopping with Eva Levante. It's a balls seeing what she has for sale, then going into the kiosk to check if i own it already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement