Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yes

You won't be disappointed.

Good stuff, I normally dont play and chat online but destiny looks like a good bit of communication needed to make it worthwhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Good stuff, I normally dont play and chat online but destiny looks like a good bit of communication needed to make it worthwhile.

There is a lot of stuff hidden to the casual user, they don't really convey info well in-game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There is a lot of stuff hidden to the casual user, they don't really convey info well in-game.

Hidden stuff??? Please explain :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Hidden stuff??? Please explain :O

Ah just stuff like once you hit 300 light exotics can decrypt at 310, better off using a high light level blue than a lower purple when decrypting, hidden mission objectives that give you exotics etc.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,391 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

thegame983 wrote: »
    Oh balls. So the only 320 items are the legendaries you get from King's Fall Hard mode?

You can get 310 - 320 dtuff from trials of osiris including exotics. Seems to be the only place exotics can drop at 310+ at the moment. Think 310+ legendaries are lighthouse only but exotics are dropping from the bounties.

• Advertisement

Ah just stuff like once you hit 300 light exotics can decrypt at 310, better off using a high light level blue than a lower purple when decrypting, hidden mission objectives that give you exotics etc.

Awesome, yeah i seen somewhere on here before about making sure the highest level gear is equipped while decrypting stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,268 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Tauren on Monday: OK - No more spending money on stuff I don't really need....
    Tauren today: That headset DOES look good value; bought.

Wonderful. Ye are all a bad influence on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Don't keep drunkingly yanking the headset off every time u run to the bathroom

I just leave the headset on - don't even bother muting the mic any more...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Don't keep drunkingly yanking the headset off every time u run to the bathroom

It's why I had to go wireless. Used to end up either nearly decapitating myself or bringing the console with me.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    It's why I had to go wireless. Used to end up either nearly decapitating myself or bringing the console with me.

Thats the joy of wearing hoodies, pop the controller in my pocket and leg it to the jacks haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Thats the joy of wearing hoodies, pop the controller in my pocket and leg it to the jacks haha

You have money for hoodies but not for buying a headset for Destiny? Pfffft filthy casual

You have money for hoodies but not for buying a headset for Destiny? Pfffft filthy casual

All my hoodies were bought before destiny came into my life :(

22 miuntes until I leave work, I have a feeling this is going to be like losing my virginity again...... A bag or nerves all the way up till 9, then bam its over before I know whats going on.

22 miuntes until I leave work, I have a feeling this is going to be like losing my virginity again...... A bag or nerves all the way up till 9, then bam its over before I know whats going on.

Don't forget the all of the crying and apologising :pac:

See, its like 1999 all over again :'(

Yeah, you're on my team, I wouldn't worry about that.

It'll be equal parts slow and painful

If you want a quickie, jump in with Wondas Team, wham-bam-thank-you-mam

Thats the best part >:-)

Yeah, you're on my team, I wouldn't worry about that.

It'll be equal parts slow and painful

If you want a quickie, jump in with Wondas Team, wham-bam-thank-you-mam

Ah no im grand in your team so, i like to take it slow :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

We'll be able to buy weapon parts after the next update from the gunsmith.My prayers have been answered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

See, its like 1999 all over again :'(

That's what she said.

(You'll here that sentence a lot tonight)

That's what she said.

Oh thats ok I will more than likely be the one saying it haha

• Advertisement

That's what she said.

*Sneakily swaps out Culhcannon for Chimp* :pac:

I would be up for a 1999 themed Raid.

Get the Vengaboys etc on in the background
    Ask has anyone seen the new Friends episode last night?
    Could I BE anymore of a Blu-Orb
    Make beep-boop modem sounds
    Take a break halfway through to go get 20 Benson, a Call Card and some take away cans from the local.
    Pause for the Angelus
    What about that crazy new show South Park eh?

And so on..... it's funnier in real life i'd imagine.....

Got one 310 helm off Xur, infused into my titan helm.
    Infused my 310 backup plans into my Warlock raid gloves and...

BAM - finally two guardians capable of being 310 (when I have 310 TOM equipped).

slowly crawling my way up the grind.

Got one 310 helm off Xur, infused into my titan helm.
    Infused my 310 backup plans into my Warlock raid gloves and...

BAM - finally two guardians capable of being 310 (when I have 310 TOM equipped).

slowly crawling my way up the grind.

How much does it cost to get Generic to grind out strikes on your character? :pac:

How much does it cost to get Generic to grind out strikes on your character? :pac:

I am paid by the love and support of all those around me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Plus a 6 pack.

a personal rate.

don't forget to like the twitch stream, and DONATE BABY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I heard he actually prefers the odd hand shandy reach around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ruin Wake from Crucible Vendor (or as a Crucible package drop etc) ;)

I've got it but o just can't go on the same mad spree's as before with it.
    I'm still using my dream roll BTRD for non levelled crucible. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement