Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Did one recently actually, it was one of the daylies. The room is locked and slowly the ground turns into a green firey trap of death, Wizards and Knights that do significant damage. Explodey thralls everywhere. Did not enjoy, even fully levelled..

Fears Embrace - FOOK THAT MISSION!

Its OKish when doing it normally, but when trying to do it for one of the weapons (ToM?) you have a special higher light version of it with an extra boss... FOOK THAT MISSION.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Did one recently actually, it was one of the daylies. The room is locked and slowly the ground turns into a green firey trap of death, Wizards and Knights that do significant damage. Explodey thralls everywhere. Did not enjoy, even fully levelled..

That the one with the urn in the middle and all the swords?
    **** every bit of that mission

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Tazzimus wrote: »
    That the one with the urn in the middle and all the swords?
    **** every bit of that mission

yup that's the one. It came with one of the DLCs. Think, it's an updated vanilla one. You spend 1/2 your time thinking "What the f**k is going on?"

yup that's the one. It came with one of the DLCs. Think, it's an updated vanilla one. You spend 1/2 your time thinking "What the f**k is going on?"

7 deaths and 500 odd kills later, I cleared it. Crazy difficult.

I ended up using boltcaster to pick off the witches and ogres from cover.

Fortunately I picked it while a Sunsinger

• Advertisement

I used my titan cos trying to level up the classes.
    Not a fear I'd try it with a squishy hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Finally hit 5k grimoire for the emblem in destiny 2

DEUPWvAWAAAllZR.jpg:small

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

MY EYES!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

The PlayStation blog has the ps4 pro themed destiny 2 up on their site for those if ye thinking of getting it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

riggerman wrote: »
    The PlayStation blog has the ps4 pro themed destiny 2 up on their site for those if ye thinking of getting it

The white yoke? Not really a themed console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Has anyone managed to get a pair of the Transversive Steps exotic boots for the Warlock at all? It's one of the last exotics I need but the drop rate for me sucks!!

If I get one more pair of Radiant Dance Machines, the xbox and the tv is going out the window! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Has anyone managed to get a pair of the Transversive Steps exotic boots for the Warlock at all? It's one of the last exotics I need but the drop rate for me sucks!!

If I get one more pair of Radiant Dance Machines, the xbox and the tv is going out the window! :mad:

Yep though I don't recall how long it took for them to drop for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

riggerman wrote: »

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/07/10/introducing-the-new-glacier-white-ps4-pro-destiny-2-bundle/?emcid=or-co-111632

I would pick it up just for the sake of it if I could get it before the launch day. Don't exactly want to spend my launch Day of Destiny 2 transferring files around and such

Got them out of a random chest in a normal mode WotM run..

Sunbreaker's though, are impossible to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Got them out of a random chest in a normal mode WotM run..

Sunbreaker's though, are impossible to find.

Xür couldn't give Sunbreakers away in Year 1, sold them every week for 8-9 weeks in a row iirc.

I would pick it up just for the sake of it if I could get it before the launch day. Don't exactly want to spend my launch Day of Destiny 2 transferring files around and such

Transferring for what... put in profile, install Destiny 2, play. Not like ya will need to play anything else for some time.

He will surely be playing with spreadsheets within a few hours of launch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

He will surely be playing with spreadsheets within a few hours of launch.

Will ya stop hes probably started those sheets already :pac:

Forgot that you need to dismantle hand cannons for the Ace of Spades quest. Nerts. I have none to dismantle.

• Advertisement

Forgot that you need to dismantle hand cannons for the Ace of Spades quest. Nerts. I have none to dismantle.

dudeeile wrote: »
    you need to unplug

.....yeah. but it is such a comfort zone!

Saw a video listing the most OP things in Destiny. Generally agree, heavily weighted towards pvp
    10. Eysluna
    9. Can't remember
    8. Pocket Infinity
    7. Vex
    6. Last round on snipers
    5. Shot package
    4. Hawkmoon
    3. The Last Word
    2. Thorn
    1. Ghallohorn

Surprised sticky grenades weren't on it although I think they're cheap rather than op. Was thinking Stormchaser's super should be there and then I remembered the original Hammers. Who hasn't heard "Are they our hammers or theirs?" and experienced relief when a teammate says "Their mine" Original Suros should be there too but wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Surprised sticky grenades weren't on it although I think they're cheap rather than op.

There are few things better in Destiny than spamming the Warlocks sticky grenades in PvP. I remember posting up a video of the first time I got more than 10 kills in a row in PvP and about 8 of them were with sticky grenades. It was glorious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

When I was trying to get the Y3 Thorn I would go a bit mad with the stickies, once got a triple down with a void grenade. Great stuff (for me) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Pokemon for Destiny!

Have you seen this? Keep a track of all the enemies you've killed, all the enemies you've seen - but never killed, all the enemies you've killed by headshot.

https://lowlidev.com.au/destiny/shootdex

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Thats pretty cool.

These are my results:

Seen: 147
    Killed: 142

I cannot believe for all the times I have played VOG, I have never gotten the killing shot against the Templar or Atheon!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Seen: 151
    Killed: 148

Haven't killed Skolas, Qodron and Crota (I don't bear swords).

I kill Crota, that is my purpose

wFUARmC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

It would have been nice if they did another one of those videos recapping what you did over Y1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement