Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    Anyone got a brief synopsis of how I get the Mida Multi Tool?

Quest will be on the map in the EDZ after you finish the campaign. think it's called enemy of my enemy (woops, actually called Enhance, enemy of my enemy is another weapon quest).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

SeanHarty wrote: »
    its an exotic quest in the EDZ I think? could be wrong though, indicator on the map is a blue banner with a crown on it. think its just beside the church.

Correct (quest is enhance - available after completing story).

You get a mida mini-tool at the end (SMG)

You then have to get muti-kills (3 kills i think, 25 times) and percission kills (50).

Talk to Banshee.

Dismantle 5 Scouts (blue or purple).

Get 50 airborne SMG kills.

Collect gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Mission in the EDZ with a blue crown (only available once the campaign is finished). You'll need to scrap blue/purple scout rifles - so hold onto 5 of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

How to get the Destiny 2 Mida Multi-Tool

Complete the main story
    Complete post-campaign EDZ story missions (Blue indicators on map, it's called Enhance)
    Get the Mida Mini-Tool from Devrim Kay as a quest reward
    With a Scout Rifle, get 50 precision kills and (separately) 25 kills without reloading (3 kills per time)
    Dismantle five Blue or Legendary Scout Rifles
    Get 50 airborne kills with an SMG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'd suggest waiting until you're around the 280 mark to complete the quest so that the mida will drop quite high for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

This wasn't working last night, the room to the chest just stayed open :/

Worked grand for us before you woke up from your nap :P I found its easiest to just kill everything before leaving the room.

What chest was it anyway?

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Worked grand for us before you woke up from your nap :P I found its easiest to just kill everything before leaving the room.

Pipeline I think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah you have to kill everything in the room and then leave for it to reset the room.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah you have to kill everything in the room and then leave for it to reset the room.

We did that - thats how you get the chest in the first place.

After getting the chest no matter how far away we went the room never reset. Even after doing a different location it wasn't possible to reset the room. The door to the room remained open and none of the levers would shut the door either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

After getting the chest no matter how far away we went the room never reset. Even after doing a different location it wasn't possible to reset the room. The door to the room remained open and none of the levers would shut the door either.

Yeah back to orbit to reset the room so :D

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah back to orbit to reset the room so :D

"Fu€k that noise".

I wouldn't have bothered with it at all last night but saw a few of the lads were doing it and it seemed like a handy way to bump a level or so on my warlock.

Completed the story yesterday at 11:30 - was 286 at 1am heading to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

May have been cos the chest was opened in the previous group so it was their session? Did generic kick off the raid or did he join one of you?

May have been cos the chest was opened in the previous group so it was their session? Did generic kick off the raid or did he join one of you?

I kicked it off fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Get 50 airborne SMG kills.
    Collect gun.
    Get 50 airborne kills with an SMG

Just on this Airborne Kills. You don't actually have to be in the air, just make sure you are standing on a box or higher ground than the target you are killing. Kills like this will count towards the 'Airborne Kills' part. Basically be on higher ground than your intended target. I found Running around Titan to be the best for this due to all the multiple elevations around the main spawn point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Just on this Airborne Kills. You don't actually have to be in the air, just make sure you are standing on a box or higher ground than the target you are killing. Kills like this will count towards the 'Airborne Kills' part. Basically be on higher ground than your intended target. I found Running around Titan to be the best for this due to all the multiple elevations around the main spawn point.

now that is a pro-tip. ill be doing this tonight :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

SeanHarty wrote: »
    now that is a pro-tip. ill be doing this tonight :cool:

There are lots of boxes on Titan spawn and lots of mobs, should get it done in no time.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You can also just tap the jump button as the ad is about to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Ah Jaysus and there's me hopping about the map like a rabbit on crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Logs on today, signs up for DO went straight to the EDZ and a public event started as soon as I spawned, completed it got an exotic engrams and then the game kicked me like a 2 mins later. So I logged on again went straight to the EDZ another public event starts as a i spawn and got another exotic engram for completing it :pac:

I hope you like Graviton Lances!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

New Milestones. Progression. Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

First character to LL 300. It's only a Generic 300 not a real one but I'm still happy.
    Had to infuse an smg I'd never seen before into my main one to get there. Think I may rue that decision.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    First character to LL 300. It's only a Generic 300 not a real one but I'm still happy.
    Had to infuse an smg I'd never seen before into my main one to get there. Think I may rue that decision.

its destiny mate, now that you've seen it once you'll see it another five times this week.:P

Oh I agree but you weren't there for the ghallahorn debacle. How were we to know? HOW WERE WE TO KNOW!!!!

Got the Raid Scout this morning. I've never been so well rewarded for doing nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Got the Ghost Primus Raid Auto Rifle from a Clan Engram last night. Haven't tried it yet but looks sweet.

Just wondering are the Clan Rewards based solely on the Clan activity for the week, or do your own activities also dictate what you receive. I got 3 engrams last night (raid, crucible and another) but my brother who is also in the clan didn't get them. He played a lot more strikes this week whereas I'd play a lot more crucible.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Oh I agree but you weren't there for the ghallahorn debacle. How were we to know? HOW WERE WE TO KNOW!!!!

I've been here since launch day of destiny 1, well playing the game anyway joined boards a little later when the guys I played with stopped.

unless your talking about a particular moment I wasn't around for :P

skerry wrote: »
    Got the Ghost Primus Raid Auto Rifle from a Clan Engram last night. Haven't tried it yet but looks sweet.

Just wondering are the Clan Rewards based solely on the Clan activity for the week, or do your own activities also dictate what you receive. I got 3 engrams last night (raid, crucible and another) but my brother who is also in the clan didn't get them. He played a lot more strikes this week whereas I'd play a lot more crucible.

clan engrams drop when a fire team made up of at least half the guys from a clan complete an activity so everyone in the clan should get them no matter what.

you could login and grab them without even playing the game one week if you were busy, tell him to check with hawthorn she has the goods.

skerry wrote: »

You get one engram per character for earning 5000 clan xp yourself by doing things like strikes, public events, raids etc. There's also four clan engrams - Nightfall, Raid, Trials and Crucible but these are earned per account.

For the clan engrams I generally swap to my highest LL character to pick them up. There's not much between them but every little bit helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That nightfall was ok. Grenades for days :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement