Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Think I deleted my collectors edition sword. Can't find the name of it online and not sure which emote was meant to be included ("salute"?) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Think I deleted my collectors edition sword. Can't find the name of it online and not sure which emote was meant to be included ("salute"?)

I have no idea, think I paid a tenner at the last minute to bump me to a different edition and don't know what I got for it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Think I deleted my collectors edition sword. Can't find the name of it online and not sure which emote was meant to be included ("salute"?) :confused:

I just remember it having a white handle etc.

The salute emote should be in your collections in the vault :)

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I just remember it having a white handle etc.

The salute emote should be in your collections in the vault :)

Is it Green/Blue/Purple? I thought it was exotic... maybe it was there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ill check in a few minustes and let you know, I should have the sword name too so give me around 15 mins :)

• Advertisement

Cheers. I need something to complain about

Cheers. I need something to complain about

Salute is a legendary emote.

Is there a vault in the destiny app??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Took 6.5 hours to get my Titan through the campaign, 1 hour later he was 290 and that was without doing anything for Powerful Gear.
    The game is wasting considerably less of my time than it's predecessor thankfully, aside from the grind from lvl12 -> lvl15 :/

Getting that Servitor with a second on the clock was more tense than the raid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

its a legendary sword. white handle kinds looks like a machete

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The Sword is called Traitor's Fate

• Advertisement

thats the one :)

Yay. I didn't delete it.

Yay. I didn't delete it.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Nightfall is Savathuns Song.

Those Anomoly things you have to shoot for time - and health/shield only regens when you are moving.

Those Anomoly things you have to shoot for time - and health/shield only regens when you are moving.

Can I dance like my life depends on it?

PetKing wrote: »
    Can I dance like my life depends on it?

Freedom_Day_Dance.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Nightfall is Savathuns Song.

Might be no harm in creating a weekly reset thread to post nightfall, flashpoint info etc

so what are the predictions for when Maintenance will complete today?

Scheduled to end at 8... so 9? 10?

Scheduled to end at 8... so 9? 10?

8:52

I thought this was a joke until I checked Twitter :(

• Advertisement

Destinysets.com. You can track what gear you have and what you still need to collect. Exotics / Raid / Factions / Planetary. Really cool site.

I see over on Reddit people covering my thoughts as I played last night. Asher Mir, what an asshole!

will there be another faction rally event? is it just faction rally, rewards week, rinse and repeat? want the full DO gear for my titan but only got two pieces

SeanHarty wrote: »
    will there be another faction rally event? is it just faction rally, rewards week, rinse and repeat? want the full DO gear for my titan but only got two pieces

I'm sure there will be, when is the question though. I'd say it'll be every 2 weeks or monthly.

I'm sure there will be, when is the question though. I'd say it'll be every 2 weeks or monthly.

I reckon monthly. Maybe rotating two weeks on/off with Iron Banner? Ie. This week is 'free', next week Iron Banner, following week free then back to faction rally?

Very disappointed with Faction Rally, may as well have not had it in the game imo, for all the 'content' it gave us. Though I suppose with the way they have designed faction gains in general - they need a dedicated way of giving faction rep, away from your planetary rep.

On that note... Vanguard Rep gains and Crucible Rep gains are fecking terrible in comparison to the time/effort put in to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

I have a feeling that FWC will win the faction war. Before it launched, everyone was gunning for DO but all I see when I'm out and about is Guardians with FWC gear and armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I have a feeling that FWC will win the faction war. Before it launched, everyone was gunning for DO but all I see when I'm out and about is Guardians with FWC gear and armour.

#tinfoilhat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

FWC might win due to the engram glitch, only FWC gives gear after 30 faction packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

So I'm only 1 point off 305, damn gauntlets holding me back(they're 304)

• Advertisement

PS4 OS 5.0 update now available. No mention of Improved notifications on Communities.

Friends List can now be separated into individual lists by game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement