Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

#ScrubLobby :pac:

Says the 267 Light Level guy at Oryx! :D

Went to check your KDR at that Raid completion, all I got back from my search was this:

edd_plank_174x52.png

I have a question for all the long term / established players...

Do you find yourself reaching the 200 limit for legendary marks regularly and if so, what do you spend them on to make space or do ye leave them sit there until you need them?

Yes, especially since I unlock all nodes on several guns and armour simultaneously before dismantling them

I buy year 2 versions (provided I don't have them) of Year 1 exotics I have and sometimes planetary mats. Or i use them to infuse good PvP weapons for Trials/IB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Wow didn't expect so many responses and so soon. I already am part of a clan and am pretty set on staying with it. I wouldn't mind joining the clan forum though just so I can find a raid group.

What's your PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Rev.Sulphur

What's your PSN?

rev_erebus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,259 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Do you find yourself reaching the 200 limit for legendary marks regularly and if so, what do you spend them on to make space or do ye leave them sit there until you need them?

I've generally not maxed it - I infuse A LOT of stuff.

However, I reckon I will keep it maxed from now on with 50-75 marks per character easy enough to get via trials; just play enough games.

Nothing major to buy with them. Use them for infusing or buying planetary mats - I generally don't feel a need to buy any Vendor weapons or armour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Rev.Sulphur

Infusing is the main thing I use my marks for. Sometimes I buy materials if I am being lazy. Besides that they just stay there.

rev_erebus

Cool. Just sent you a Friend Request there. As soon as you accept, I'll add you to the PS chat group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hey Dave, on another note. fancy getting a vault of glass raid going at some point, I think we are both on the same place for the NTTE quest (unless you stayed later last night to do it :)

Cool. Just sent you a Friend Request there. As soon as you accept, I'll add you to the PS chat group.

Is there room? I know one has reached the hundred limit and should, really, be kept for clan members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭thegame983

Yeah, they really need to give us something to do with those marks. With all vendor gear being such low light there is no incentive to buy.

Even the exotics...if they're not 310 I'm not really interested.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Give all your marks to me :D

Is there room? I know one has reached the hundred limit and should, really, be kept for clan members.

Well, if he's in the clan there should be no problem, we have a clan newbie chat now too. :D

Rev.Sulphur, just make sure you join / are in the Boards clan and set as PS. That way we can add you to the PS Chat group. We keep it for clan members only, and strictly, as we have had some issues with non clannies before.

Well, if he's in the clan there should be no problem, we have a clan newbie chat now too. :D

Rev.Sulphur, just make sure you join / are in the Boards clan and set as PS. That way we can add you to the PS Chat group. We keep it for clan members only, and strictly, as we have had some issues with non clannies before.
    Said he is not joining the clan - already part of one he wants to stay in.

Ah, I thought he meant was already in ours.

He did say he didn't want to leave his current clan to be fair lads. That's fair enough EDIT: Already been covered

But as Mitch said, the clan chats are now going to be STRICTLY Clan Only (i'm going to be reviewing this soon and updating people regarding their status)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

He can be added to the community page, not the clan chat thingy though...

Cormac... wrote: »
    He did say he didn't want to leave his current clan to be fair lads. That's fair enough EDIT: Already been covered

But as Mitch said, the clan chats are now going to be STRICTLY Clan Only (i'm going to be reviewing this soon and unboxing people regarding the subject)

Yeah no probs there, I just misread what he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Looking for Destiny weekly raid group PS4.

I am looking for some players to meet up once a week and do all 3 raids in Hard mode. I am a Warlock 302 with TOM and Black Spindle. All I ask is you must have a headset and be a bit relaxed about the game. Not interested in playing with hardcore gamers that flip out after one wipe.

I am also up for this. I have downed Oryx multiple times so I can also help Sherpa. The poor dude is on permanent farm status :D

Fieldog wrote: »
    He can be added to the community page, not the clan chat thingy though...

True, if someone wants to send him an invite to that, work away, I'm not gonna be online tonight i'd say :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

But as Mitch said, the clan chats are now going to be STRICTLY Clan Only (i'm going to be reviewing this soon and updating people regarding their status)
    Not in the clan? that's a paddlin'

tz7rh.jpg

• Advertisement

Can't be having new, active people coming along and being locked out of chat by people in other clans taking up slots, that's just my take on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭thegame983

60185381.jpg

tzakw.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Game gets very annoying after hitting 315 light, major luck involved getting higher gear tbh. Was talking to salty last night raiding and he is fit to be tied regarding drops etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Yes, especially since I unlock all nodes on several guns and armour simultaneously before dismantling them

I buy year 2 versions (provided I don't have them) of Year 1 exotics I have and sometimes planetary mats. Or i use them to infuse good PvP weapons for Trials/IB

Do you not need exotic shards as well as marks to buy year two exotics??

What are planetary maps and how does one purchase them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

syboit wrote: »
    Hey Dave, on another note. fancy getting a vault of glass raid going at some point, I think we are both on the same place for the NTTE quest (unless you stayed later last night to do it :)

Aces?! Yea I def wanna do that... Anybody fancy guiding us through?! :)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Game gets very annoying after hitting 315 light, major luck involved getting higher gear tbh. Was talking to salty last night raiding and he is fit to be tied regarding drops etc.

That's the grind right there and it seems much more luck based in the TTK as the range of drops is so much more.

Yep, one shard per purchase.

Mats as in materials, spirit bloom and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

dudeeile wrote: »
    tzakw.jpg

At first glance I thought you'd photoshopped in dreadlocks...missed opportunity there!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Marks if you don't already have one, but have a year 1 version. Exotic Shard if you do.

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

There's absolutely ZERO point in being above 315 to be fair

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement