Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

dudeeile wrote: »
    Mats as in materials, spirit bloom and the like.

I copped this after I posted, Derp! Thanks.. Where can you buy them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I copped this after I posted, Derp! Thanks.. Where can you buy them?

Vanguard dude in the Hanger by the ships

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Aces?! Yea I def wanna do that... Anybody fancy guiding us through?! :)

Yeah, I'd be up for this on the weekend. I'm at that stage of the NTTE quest also. Should be a piece of cake on normal mode. We probably will need a full fireteam of 6 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Yeah, I'd be up for this on the weekend. I'm at that stage of the NTTE quest also. Should be a piece of cake on normal mode. We probably will need a full fireteam of 6 though.

I can help at the weekend as well, be nice for a trip back to see atheon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    There's absolutely ZERO point in being above 315 to be fair

Sorry what about the annual my light level is higher than yours contest.

And to solve school yard fights - My daddy has a higher light level than your daddy :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,390 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Picked it up this morning. I was hoping for triple tap as I wanted to use it more in PvE. I have the Uzume RR4 with triple tap and it's a great for bosses, but the impact is really poor compared to the Eirenne.

I'm guessing we're going to see a lot of people using this sniper in Crucible now.

Why not get the 1000ys from the vanguard quatermaster? Has a perfect pve roll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Why not get the 1000ys from the vanguard quatermaster? Has a perfect pve roll.

Or a Hawksaw for PvP.

What roll is on the vendor 1000YS ?

Think I'll be playing less Destiny for the time being. I got Fallout 4 last night so going to give that a go later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Or a Hawksaw for PvP.

What roll is on the vendor 1000YS ?

Think I'll be playing less Destiny for the time being. I got Fallout 4 last night so going to give that a go later.

triple tap and mulligan, if i remember right. I picked up the eirene from the gunsmith with unflinching and litc, nice gun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Can't be having new, active people coming along and being locked out of chat by people in other clans taking up slots, that's just my take on it

Yeah, I got kicked from the clan chat because I had a different clan tag to get that acheivement thingy. Kind of sucked because I have most of the guys on my friends list and was pretty active in the group and still play with guys from the boards clan but I guess thrm's the rules now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yeah, I got kicked from the clan chat because I had a different clan tag to get that acheivement thingy. Kind of sucked because I have most of the guys on my friends list and was pretty active in the group and still play with guys from the boards clan but I guess thrm's the rules now.

I invited you via PM weeks ago back in and you never responded, check your PMs dude....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

There's absolutely ZERO point in being above 315 to be fair

1. DPS
    2. E-Penis

:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,259 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Destiny offline between 4pm and 7pm tomorrow. Fup nuggets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Omione123

anyone wanna get a raid going Saturday or Sunday ?

309 hunter looking to do a run at hard ,

shaddypaw on psn

Did some hunting last night and now only need 5 more calcified frags, all from the court of oryx... Does your one in the tower sell stolen & antiquated runes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did some hunting last night and now only need 5 more calcified frags, all from the court of oryx... Does your one in the tower sell stolen & antiquated runes?

Yeah but they're pretty expensive from memory. Some should drop as you do CoO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Eris sells level one and twos, but the 2s cost glimmer plus like 20 black wax idols so not cheap. You can get the runes to drop farming the random taken incursions on the dreadnaught.

Cheers lads! If I'm in a fireteam with someone who uses a stolen rune for instance, do ye know if I'll get the frag that way?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,390 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cheers lads! If I'm in a fireteam with someone who uses a stolen rune for instance, do ye know if I'll get the frag that way?

Has to be your rune unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got another exotic drop last night, same gauntlets i got the night before tho. Have tipped threw a few most quest bits so I should have a few quests done tonight with a bit of luck :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Has to be your rune unfortunately.

Ugh... Thanks mick... I'll go grind the CoO so :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

THe chests in the raid often drop antiquated runes too but yeah CoO is probably the best way. If there's a few randomers hanging around it's usually handy enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

AH just grind the taken around the dreadnaut patrol spawn and you should get it in a few minutes :)

I'm only missing a few from the T3 CoO also. Another thing to try over the weekend maybe??

I wouldn't buy any from Eris. They drop from bosses in the Court and around the Dreadnought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,259 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Daily mission is the Black Spindle one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

F**k that Nightfall

F**k that Nightfall

Someone told me it was easy to solo. I didn't bother trying and just took his word for it.

F**k that Nightfall

It's definitely not easy to solo. I joined a couple of the lads for the bosses and I was surprised how quickly the ads can kill you. Also, Grounded is a horrible modifier for Nightfalls.

Yeah the modifiers looked horrible when I looked at it Tuesday. Grounded is a bad one for the brothers I'm in the air constantly for the final boss battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Apparently there is a cheese spot for the nightfall - and not the one that I may or may not have been using last night......looks like all 3 guardians can hang out in it. It is a mound to the left of the door that the brothers come out of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Destiny offline between 4pm and 7pm tomorrow. Fup nuggets.

wonder if this is for the nov update.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement