Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,389 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wouldn't think they'll be quest related as they're just year one exotics, black spindle is technically a new gun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Year 2 Plan C

A shiney new exotic to rust in my vault!!

Tarantella being added next month too.
    [Url]

• Advertisement

Year 2 Peregrine Greaves
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-UluCEFXOX/

WWWRRRRRRYYYYYYY?

Year 2 Apothesis Veil
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-Uqbp8FXHF/
    Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

All behold the return of the best weapon in the game.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-UthBhlXMd/

Watch out for quad shot gunslingers
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-Uz2D9FXHW/

• Advertisement

Here (hopefully) comes blink titans
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-U2oKMFXLg/

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Hit rank 5 in iron banner, got a 315 fusion rifle and a 310 ghost shell from the package, time to switch to my other characters now.

Best armour post of the day
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-U8_CRFXGH/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Only one I care about ^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Instead of Plan C.

All behold the return of the best weapon in the game.
    No Land Beyond[url][/url]

I am happy for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone get this email and want to do this?
    v4gnxka.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Reward issued September 8th

Seems like a long time to wait for 9 coins!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Was playing some IB earlier by myself killing time, won the game so naturally was delighted. Noticed however on the end screen that I was only 25 point off getting the 2500 bounty!! Was sickened!

wu1agx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭wexdevil

That's happened a few times for me too!

I hit rank 5 with my hunter and only got a 310 ghost from the package which I would normally be happy about except a 314 one dropped a few matches before that :/ Just hit rank 3 on my titan so hopefully will get the autorifle once I hit rank 5 on there.

Seems like a long time to wait for 9 coins!

Read the email last night...thought it was December. Surely a mistake or something?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Fridge stocked with beers and haven't played in almost two weeks. I expect I'll fly through 5 levels of IB in no time!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Got my 310 ghost for hitting rank 5 and got a 312 teatowel also (once I hit orbit due to a bug). Have my two alts to get to 5 now, should only take a few games so looking forward to seeing what they get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Ye olde sniper ability is slowwwwwwwly improving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

have the jolly holiday quest going 9% 1% 13% 5%
    woke up this morning and it's at 77%
    at some stage last night drunk gimli went insane
    just went 3.29 kdr sniping had to lie down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Got my 310 ghost for hitting rank 5 and got a 312 teatowel also (once I hit orbit due to a bug). Have my two alts to get to 5 now, should only take a few games so looking forward to seeing what they get.

Warlock got a 312 autorifle from the rank 5 package and a 311 ghost from a game. Then I switched to the hunter and proceeded to play very badly but got great rewards, a 302 chest, 314 boots (from rank 5 package), 317 ghost - not bad for a character I never use really.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Iron Banner has been a lot of fun. It's really helped with leveling up. I have not had a helmet over 297 drop since TTK came out. Got my Hunter to rank 5 yesterday and a 320 helmet dropped. And then got the Warlock to rank 5 super quick today and a 319 helm drops. Great looking helmets too! Delighted :pac:

Also got a couple of 310 ghosts, the handcannon and other bits of armour at decent light levels. Drops have been very good this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Iron Banner has been a lot of fun. It's really helped with leveling up. I have not had a helmet over 297 drop since TTK came out. Got my Hunter to rank 5 yesterday and a 320 helmet dropped. And then got the Warlock to rank 5 super quick today and a 319 helm drops. Great looking helmets too! Delighted :pac:

Also got a couple of 310 ghosts, the handcannon and other bits of armour at decent light levels. Drops have been very good this time around.

Yeah, i was struggling to get above 297. I got a 310 ghost and other mid 300s armour and special weapons that lifted me up to 304.

• Advertisement

What level light do you guys recommend for going into ib? I've also just got my first sword. All I need is to choose one and get the necessary parts. Which should I pick?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement