Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Superheros forum got approved with just over 30 +1s. If we don't get it through this time I'm opening a thread on the Conspiracy Theory Forum.

How difficult is that final leg of the exotic sword quest? I was thinking of trying to solo it or am I just kidding myself?

Ah man solo you are kidding yourself its a 300 light level, 3 knights come out (1 Arc, 1 Solar & 1 Void) with the boss who literally 1 hits you and plenty of ads. You have to get the main man down to about 1% health then wipe out the knight relevant to your sword. When you do that you have 30 seconds to finish off the main boss. The lads went through it twice last night with me and we were so close :(

Well if the forum doesnt get approved there is something seriously wrong at this stage because we do have a decent community here on boards and it will only help it grow even more if we could have lets say a thread per exotic quest etc.

I may give a try doing the final bit of the sword quest tonight, been putting it off for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I may give a try doing the final bit of the sword quest tonight, been putting it off for a while.

Gowel,

What sword have you got to do? I need to do the void sword so if you are void then it would be far easier to do?

Gimli, what sword have you to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Gowel,

What sword have you got to do? I need to do the void sword so if you are void then it would be far easier to do?

I have the Arc one glued to my Titan.

I have the Arc one glued to my Titan.

Well we could run it a few times to cater for everyone that needs it done?

If people want to run the exotic sword quest when are you all available and what sword do you need done we can setup a little timetable for it?

• Advertisement

Actually one more question on Swords. I have the Void and Solar which are fully levelled up but I haven't put the mats, glimmer etc into them to fully rank them up. Once I do this does this mean I can start the exotic quests for these swords with whichever character is holding them, when I finally rank them up. If so would it be better to tie the Void/Solar with the Warlock/Hunter.

If people want to run the exotic sword quest when are you all available and what sword do you need done we can setup a little timetable for it?

This would be so easy do if only we had a sub-forum to arrange it in ;)

Actually one more question on Swords. I have the Void and Solar which are fully levelled up but I haven't put the mats, glimmer etc into them to fully rank them up. Once I do this does this mean I can start the exotic quests for these swords with whichever character is holding them, when I finally rank them up. If so would it be better to tie the Void/Solar with the Warlock/Hunter.

I think you can do the quest for all 3 on the 1 character if you want now since your man is selling the swords.
    Void sword on a titan is a pain but I would imagine that if you were to put lets say your solar on your titan that runs the Hammer or Sol etc you should be grand.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,388 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You only need to run it once, even if you all have different swords.

Yeah once you rank them you'll get the quests, either should be fine for those really as both have solar and void sublcases that are handy to get ability kills with.

This would be so easy do if only we had a sub-forum to arrange it in ;)

Oh I know, all the arrangements could be made in a thread specifically for the sword quest :P

• Advertisement

Gowel,

Arc sword for me.

Arc sword for me.

Grand, I have no problem running throught it with you and Gimli to get the Arc. If you concentrate on 1 type per run its a little bit easier :)

Yea sounds good. Can always try to just knock it out it one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Salvage with randoms, just ugh

Tell me about it, funny moment when we were 3v1, and it turns out the guy left as the 2nd was joining, so we were 3v1 AGAIN, about 2500 points up, turns out the lad joining was someone in my Friends list, queue much dancing and waving after Mercy was called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Cormac... wrote: »

Lo, l how many ****s does one person need....that's all I've gotten from that :P

Dam I cant see reddit in work :(

We has lots of +1's now in the request :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

That is the work of a genius!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,258 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

even with all the +1s, we could be waiting until Destiny 2 is out before we get a sub-forum; boards.ie are very slow on implementing these things. I would be shocked if we aren't on to thread 4 at least before we get a sub-forum, if we get one at all.

• Advertisement

even with all the +1s, we could be waiting until Destiny 2 is out before we get a sub-forum; boards.ie are very slow on implementing these things. I would be shocked if we aren't on to thread 4 at least before we get a sub-forum, if we get one at all.

We have to get one, if we dont then all the kitties will die :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Killjoy

Killjoy

A couple of snooker balls in a sock will sort him :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I thing we should get sniper samurai to ring JOE DUFFFFYYYYY!!!! That will get us the sub forum.....

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I thing we should get sniper samurai to ring JOE DUFFFFYYYYY!!!! That will get us the sub forum.....

http://i.imgur.com/mQ1hJzB.jpg

Found this

How Titans feel using Hammer of Sol in Crucible

https://i.imgur.com/j1pered.gifv

I don't know how to make Gifs work..... still

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

It's a disgrace Geoho.

Sure, sure, sure

It's a disgrace Geoho.

Sure, sure, sure

Ders da kindgerguardians Joe and dey can't even get in a chat room Joe, terrible Joe, der just stuck there in limbo joe, dry don't even know what Strange coins are and all

Found this

How Titans feel using Hammer of Sol in Crucible

https://i.imgur.com/j1pered.gifv

I don't know how to make Gifs work..... still

Sure is it not just using the IMG tags?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Sure is it not just using the IMG tags?

It is, but it doesn't work with the .gifv extension.
    j1pered.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement