Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

emmetkenny wrote: »
    We managed to finish Golgororth as a 3 man the other night.

NOTHING will beat that lad who killed Atheon in my group one time while blinded , on his own (self res) and after Times Vengeance had run out

I really need to do something with all these video clips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,718 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

HM is pretty much a joke up to Oryx, which is difficult. Genuinely no reason why people who can complete NM couldn't do up to Oryx on HM without any issues.

Did ye see this?

How Destiny Reddit will look in 10 years

XeAPY4O.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

On Xbox if we see anyone from Boards on and were short one you get bombarded with invites until you join or turn your Xbox off :)

Stone I'll give you a hand this evening if you want. Will have to be done before the toy show though !!

Sound emmet, I have 2 kids that'll be commandeering the big tv for the toy show in my house so It'll be saturday night before I get on I reckon. I'm not mad keen on getting it done at the moment, I've eased off of destiny for a while to check out some of the stuff thats been in my backlog, got to 302 with foxer and dave and all a fortnight ago from the hard raid and was delighted to finally break 300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,258 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,258 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone running the KF raid tonight on Xbox ? If so any chance of an invite , thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Anyone running the KF raid tonight on Xbox ? If so any chance of an invite , thanks

I should be on. I think Cable might have a Warpriest checkpoint so will Dave us doing all the jumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Thinking the 30 (approx) of us who have completed (at least most of) Hard Mode, could do some Sherpaing this weekend.

If we all take 2 newbies it should be very manageable and would benefit the clan in the long run.

Players with Normal mode completions will help us fill up Raid groups.

And we won't have people out of their depth next week for Hard Mode (when the dedicated chat will be binned)

Even just bringing 8 or 10 players through Normal or Hard (even just up to Oryx) would be a big help and widen the net for future runs.

I'll go with Solvable. We're Team 3 for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I should be on. I think Cable might have a Warpriest checkpoint so will Dave us doing all the jumps.
    Actually I don't there was a mad rush to start it last night we started about11.30, finished at 12.35 but I think Bag and Johnny got the checkpoint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

There was an error rendering this BBCode post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Daraa wrote: »
    Anyone see any decent headsets anywhere for Black Friday?

My PS4 string is starting to annoy my mates :)

Argos are selling the Stealth 500ps for €70. 7.1 fully wireless headset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    Did ye see this?

How Destiny Reddit will look in 10 years

Just read through that properly.

The Cleric.

Dual HC wielding Gun Kata experts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Mcsirl wrote: »

Myself and two others were doing a normal run at 9.30 on the100 so if yourself and a couple more fancy joining up we could do that.

Argos are selling the Stealth 500ps for €70. 7.1 fully wireless headset.

Don't get them, I've not heard good OBJECTIVE reports about them.

Feel cheap, bad frequency response, mic buzzes.

The PS4 HEadest is far superior on the average ammount of reviews i've watched and read.

Didn't come across one that rated the 500's over the 2.0 PS4 one.

The only ones that objectively come out better than the PS4 2.0s are the Astro A50s and Stealth 800 series from Turtle Beach.

There's a reason I'm still using mine despite the cracked hinges....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Looks like problems on PSN. Oh well probably have to go back to Fallout for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Looks like problems on PSN. Oh well probably have to go back to Fallout for a while.

How dare you :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is anyone else having big problems with the Tower Ghost app?

After the update before last, you could not transfer any consumables. Now after the latest update you cannot transfer anything. It's not even showing info about items when you click on icons

I have to get up and walk 12 feet to my computer now to change loadouts. Like some sort of savage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Is anyone else having big problems with the Tower Ghost app?

After the update before last, you could not transfer any consumables. Now after the latest update you cannot transfer anything. It's not even showing info about items when you click on icons

I have to get up and walk 12 feet to my computer now to change loadouts. Like some sort of savage

I'm pretty sure I was drunkenly complaining about this last night in party chat! It would show what I had in the Vault but that was it, I couldn't go to any of my characters to transfer weapons. I had to use the the regular destiny app like some sort of peasant..... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Something has gone horribly wrong with my PSN account. Games and friends have been wiped. Can't accept new requests either.

On the phone with helpline. Don't replace me in chat or I'll kill you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Yeah I noticed you left the raid chat and was wondering why.

I also noticed that I barely got any message in the last 2 weeks (I have message notifications disabled) and the reason why is because the chat was moved or something.

So it is all very quiet now in PS4 world!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I've eased off of destiny for a while to check out some of the stuff thats been in my backlog, got to 302 with foxer and dave and all a fortnight ago from the hard raid and was delighted to finally break 300.

If memory serves that was a fun run and all. Truth be told i'm doing the same, game is like crack cocaine, takes a hold.

Did buy the XB1 Elite console yesterday though, new controller is swanky. What way have you it mapped?

ibFoxer wrote: »
    If memory serves that was a fun run and all. Truth be told i'm doing the same, game is like crack cocaine, takes a hold.

Did buy the XB1 Elite console yesterday though, new controller is swanky. What way have you it mapped?

I have long thumbsticks in and two short paddles in top section. Right mapped to A and left mapped to X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I have long thumbsticks in and two short paddles in top section. Right mapped to A and left mapped to X

Oh, same thumbsticks, top paddles, left mapped to A and right mapped to X :pac:

AND OF COURSE the roundy D-Pad

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,388 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ibFoxer wrote: »

I mapped the reload/revive & jump buttons to the top paddles and change weapon & crouch to the bottom ones. Was awkward at first, but it's second nature now.

Be careful when leaving it down though, there's been horror stories of people accidently deleting their characters :D

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I mapped the reload/revive & jump buttons to the top paddles and change weapon & crouch to the bottom ones. Was awkward at first, but it's second nature now.

Be careful when leaving it down though, there's been horror stories of people accidently deleting their characters :D

Or inviting people to parties/games :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Something has gone horribly wrong with my PSN account. Games and friends have been wiped. Can't accept new requests either.

On the phone with helpline. Don't replace me in chat or I'll kill you.

Keep those bills paid.

Seriously though, PSN was on and off all last night so it might be related.

It's still fecked but if not please call 01800 1981 76 and keep optimus online

• Advertisement

im buying a chess set fu internet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement