Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Glad I won;t have to go in to Rumble any more though. FOOK me. I suck at that mode badly. I need a team to work with - lone gunning it just isn't for me. Not aware or quick enough for it, oppo always getthe jump on me and then it is done.

Hope you're not forgetting to crouch, staying hidden is key if you're not lethal in gun play.

When I stopped running around like a headless chicken I found I did a lot better, difficult mode to win but I can generally make top three, provided there's not a single player running away with it you're still in with a chance to get top spot.

Anyone on PS4 that needs to kill Atheon for No Time to Explain?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »

No but I can hop on and do it later when the servers are back up and running :D

syboit wrote: »
    Nice to see the sleeper simulant put to good use, feel like it was almost the forgotten exotic you had to work for.

Also useful for the Black Spindle mission.
    jonny24ie wrote: »

I was thinking more weekend jonny, just planning ahead is all and said I'd post up here before hitting PSN. I'll be logging on Friday night but I'd like to get at least one of the KF's challenges done Friday, those loot drops have me all excited.

But VOG is also on the cards so hopefully we can get a run organised for either Friday or Saturday night.

Don't need NTTE, but I'll give you a hand if I am on. Challenge mode too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I was thinking more weekend jonny, just planning ahead is all and said I'd post up here before hitting PSN. I'll be logging on Friday night but I'd like to get at least one of the KF's challenges done Friday, those loot drops have me all excited.

But VOG is also on the cards so hopefully we can get a run organised for either Friday or Saturday night.

Yeah thats probably better for me, falling asleep in work so might just go straight to bed again tonight. I qill be on late friday but most the day saturday and if im not on my little lad will be playing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

I need this too Dude, so if it's Friday eve, give us a shout.

Wouldn't mind a go at KF too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

That's solo video... That solo video... I screamed 'fcuk me' several times. He toyed with those ogres. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

As per the rules:
    GT: FuriousJustice, level 13 exo titan who's just started playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

According to twitter.
    Destiny is back now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,336 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cossax wrote: »
    As per the rules:
    GT: FuriousJustice, level 13 exo titan who's just started playing.

What console young kinderguardian ?

Xur has

Ruin Wings
    Skyburners Annex
    Stag
    Telesto

He's in the Reef.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

lol
    Its glitching

Xur is in the Reef where usual but the door is closed lol so you can't really get in.

It seems that you can walk through the door after a few tries but so far it hasnt worked for me...

This is on Xbox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

emmetkenny wrote: »
    He's in the Reef.

He's such a dick, always ****ing with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Bohrio wrote: »
    lol
    Its glitching

Xur is in the Reef where usual but the door is closed lol so you can't really get in.

It seems that you can walk through the door after a few tries but so far it hasnt worked for me...

This is on Xbox

They should have done that when they were giving out the Ghally. Sit back and watch the world burn.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Don't need NTTE, but I'll give you a hand if I am on. Challenge mode too.
    onlyTobes wrote: »
    I need this too Dude, so if it's Friday eve, give us a shout.

Wouldn't mind a go at KF too.

How's about 8ish this evening? If that suits you guys I'm sure we can locate another 2 handy enough through psn, someone with relic skills would ease the journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:
    How's about 8ish this evening? If that suits you guys I'm sure we can locate another 2 handy enough through psn, someone with relic skills would ease the journey.

I'll hop in if ye need a hand lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

PetKing wrote: »
    I'll hop in if ye need a hand lads.

Same here, happy to lend a hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Same here, happy to lend a hand.

I am in as well if you need a hand , message me if you see me online doing nothing as I am not in the group chat

Hopefully im home dude :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

gimli2112 wrote: »
    They should have done that when they were giving out the Ghally. Sit back and watch the world burn.

9KCIeJih.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Serbian

Hey, relatively new guardian here checking in (Xbox One, GT: NutCity). Technically year one as I picked up the game last December, but didn't really start playing until a couple of weeks before The Taken King.

Already have a couple of friends playing the game, but would love to add a few more locals to my friends list. I'm around 314 light on my hunter, so I'm also raid ready. Also run the Crucible bounties on my characters each week, would be nice if someone wanted to help me out with that (e.g. trying to get ****ing Skirmish wins).

Serbian wrote: »
    Hey, relatively new guardian here checking in (Xbox One, GT: NutCity). Technically year one as I picked up the game last December, but didn't really start playing until a couple of weeks before The Taken King.

Already have a couple of friends playing the game, but would love to add a few more locals to my friends list. I'm around 314 light on my hunter, so I'm also raid ready. Also run the Crucible bounties on my characters each week, would be nice if someone wanted to help me out with that (e.g. trying to get ****ing Skirmish wins).

I've added you there. Don't forget to join the clan as well so you can get the achievements for Strike and Raid with a fireteam of clan members.

SolvableKnave,
    I've the Warpriest checkpoint on the Hunter so we can pick up from where we left off last night if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

SolvableKnave,
    I've the Warpriest checkpoint on the Hunter so we can pick up from where we left off last night if you want.

I don't mind helping with this, but I will be expecting help with Golgoroth and the Sisters also in return :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SolvableKnave,

I can help too. Still need to run my Warlock.

Cormac... wrote: »
    I don't mind helping with this, but I will be expecting help with Golgoroth and the Sisters also in return :P

Hmm, not bad for an opening offer I suppose but you could spice it up a bit to seal the deal an all :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,252 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I've only gone past the Warpriest on one character (Warlock) this week so I'll join a raid going from the Warpriest with my Titan or Hunter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hmm, not bad for an opening offer I suppose but you could spice it up a bit to seal the deal an all :D

I'll be pi$$ed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

SolvableKnave,

Cool. Would be nice to get it done before reset. Mrs Knave working nights Monday, so that's my last resort fall back plan.
    Cormac... wrote: »

No problem. Last nights run was all over the place. Aura's not transferring at totems, even with indications that it had. Really messy so it was. Then Warpriest himself, Knights stabbing people in the back. Think a few of the lads just got pi$$ed off. We also got a free Sisters CP from your man up above. :D

Have me a ToM, need more bloody Hadium Flakes. Just need to get used to not reloading it.

Also getting through the Crucible stuff for Shaxx and Factions and Banshee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement