Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming keyboard and mouse

Options
  • 22-10-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey,

I recently got a gaming pc and I am now looking to buy a mouse and keyboard for around €150-€200 for both together. I was looking at the razer death adder and the razer blackwidow tournament. Any suggestions would be great, It will be mostly gaming so typing and other uses won't be as important,

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

I have the tournament edition and love it, however I type more than game.

If you don't touch type and you game at night then the lack of lit keys might be an issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jjnotsure

Thanks,
    I noticed the lack of lighting so I may look else where as I find that essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Jjnotsure wrote: »
    Thanks,
    I noticed the lack of lighting so I may look else where as I find that essential.

Corsair k70 vengeance gets good reviews, will probably be my next keyboard
    Depending on what type of games you play mouse can be whatever, I like Arma counter strike Dayz and such and have a Logitech g700s I find the side thumb buttons easy to use and well placed

cadete wrote: »
    Corsair k70 vengeance gets good reviews, will probably be my next keyboard
    Depending on what type of games you play mouse can be whatever, I like Arma counter strike Dayz and such and have a Logitech g700s I find the side thumb buttons easy to use and well placed

Thanks I'll have a look at them. I'll also be playing similar games to you.

I eventually went for the razer deathadder and the cm storm quick fire tk, played about 3 hrs and am really happy with them so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

Jjnotsure wrote: »
    I eventually went for the razer deathadder and the cm storm quick fire tk, played about 3 hrs and am really happy with them so far.

Glad to hear you are happy, did you get the quick fire tk with a uk layout?
    I had looked at that board but found it hard to get a uk layout and blue switches.

ScottStorm wrote: »
    Glad to hear you are happy, did you get the quick fire tk with a uk layout?
    I had looked at that board but found it hard to get a uk layout and blue switches.

Sorry for late reply, I have the American layout which doesn't effect me too much as I also have a macbook with the American layout, I also got brown switches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I prefer the ANSI layout myself, easier to get replacement keycaps for.

I prefer the ANSI layout myself, easier to get replacement keycaps for.

I haven't ever had to replace keycaps luckily so layouts to me aren't something I've paid attention to really.

Advertisement