Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC secure watch SW 8-12

• 22-10-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

For some reason my exit timer is acting strange, when it is timing down it counts down from 30 sec to 20 and then jumps to 5 sec and continues to count down to 0, I have changed the timer to 50 sec and a similar jump occurs!!!

Is it possible I changed some setting in the menu?

Another Question: I need to replace the digi modem card with a GSM card on the SW 8-12 - is it possible to use a pay as you go tesco sim card, ( i do not want to pay a monthly subscription fee) ?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭altor

Dtay wrote: »
    Hi all,

For some reason my exit timer is acting strange, when it is timing down it counts down from 30 sec to 20 and then jumps to 5 sec and continues to count down to 0, I have changed the timer to 50 sec and a similar jump occurs!!!

Is it possible I changed some setting in the menu?

Another Question: I need to replace the digi modem card with a GSM card on the SW 8-12 - is it possible to use a pay as you go tesco sim card, ( i do not want to pay a monthly subscription fee) ?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Never seen it happen before.
    I would try down powering and powering the system back up and see if that helps.
    A ready to go sim can be used in most GSMs, Tesco are now on the three network so in most cases wont work for a GSM dialer. Vodafone and Meteor work fine but you would need to test the signal strength to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dtay

Thanks Altor,

Located problem, it appears the final door was set, changed this and it is now ok,

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭altor

Dtay wrote: »
    Thanks Altor,

Located problem, it appears the final door was set, changed this and it is now ok,

Thanks for the help

No problem, glad you got it sorted.

Advertisement