Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternatives to Erasmus

Options
  • 23-10-2015 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I was putting the finishing touches to my Erasmus application this week when the college decided not to sponsor it. I'm not their biggest fan at the moment :mad:

French is a large part of my degree so naturally I'm very disappointed. As far as I know, only one person from my course is eligible under a new rule they introduced this year.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a similar experience and whether you know of any alternative ways to improve language skills, either within college or otherwise.

I'm really concerned at the thought of entering my final year without having spent time in France.

Advertisement