Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application

Options
  • 23-10-2015 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been waiting on a response from a mortgage advisor in your Dundrum office but this person has not responded.

This is not the first time I've had to chase a response and in general the service I've had has been really poor. Of course I don't want to name anyone on here but time after time I've been promised a call back and not received one.

Can you let me know who else I can speak with to get a response ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Meself wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been waiting on a response from a mortgage advisor in your Dundrum office but this person has not responded.

This is not the first time I've had to chase a response and in general the service I've had has been really poor.  Of course I don't want to name anyone on here but time after time I've been promised a call back and not received one.

Can you let me know who else I can speak with to get a response ?
    Hi,
    Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t receive a call back. We’d like to get this resolved for you.

If you can send a private message with your full name and the person you spoke with in our Dundrum branch we can arrange a call back for you.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Meself

Hi.. I've tried to pm you but it's saying u are not accepting pm??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Meself wrote: »
    Hi.. I've tried to pm you but it's saying u are not accepting pm??
    Hi, 

If you click the link under my signature, this will send your message to us. 

If you don't see the link you will need to check that you have signatures set to display on your Boards settings. 

Thanks, 
    Tara C

Advertisement